Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SufferFest / Spinervals DVDs
Quote | Reply
I don't know if this is even possible or if I can post.

I would really like the SufferFest indoor training on DVDs.

I know they are online videos, however where I train the wifi isn't the greatest. I rather have them on hard disc. I would buy and download them but to have someone burn them gets even more expensive.

Thus I am on a quest to see if anyone has them on DVD

Wouldn't mind Spinervals either...

Thanks

Looking for a lot of them
Quote Reply
Re: SufferFest / Spinervals DVDs [triathlete703] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You ought to be able to find some freeware to convert the file to a DVD-burnable file. If you want to mail me a thumb drive with the files, the blank DVDs, & return postage I can help you out if there's no freeware.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not sure if this is still the case, but when I bought them they were downloads that you saved to your computer, I now have them on all my computers and they play on my tablet as well when i am travelling. once you download them the first time you could save them or burn them yourself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ya...I have downloaded them on one computer and then transfer them to my other computers/iPad to use when I travel or workout at school. They are awesome and the price to download them is so reasonable. The videos are awesome - highly recommend them. And to ride with TrainerRoad as well - makes winter training manageable!