Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

StrongLight CT2 51/38T 130BCD Chainring Set. Very Light.
Quote | Reply
Hi guys/gals

This is the chainring set that you get when you want to try a smaller set on a standard, or Need a standard for a Mountain trip but dont want to buy a compact set.

I originally got this because I wanted to try out a smaller chainring other than the standard 53/39 ive been pushing for years. So I bought this set because I DIDNT have to change to a different crankset to go smaller in size. Also, I didnt want to get a cheaper FSA chainring set. I wanted a higher end better shifting but lighter set. So I bought these. About after 1200 miles I decided to go back to 53T, Actually thats not true. I now push a 54T on a daily basis.

Regardless. This is for SRAM/Shimano, and it is 130BCD. No need to get a new crankset, just change out your rings. I have about 1200 miles of Flat cycling while using a KMC10sl Gold chain. Im 5'9 135lbs. By no means a power house.

Teeth are good, some wear on the back of the chainring but thats expected.
Asking 50 shipped with tracking CONUS +/- Paypal fees.

I also have a 53/39 set on another listing for sale. If you buy both Ill cut shipping and make you a group deal.

Ill ship to our awesome buddies up north but thats coming out of your wallet.

Last edited by: Shortsocks: Apr 21, 14 17:42
Quote Reply
Re: StrongLight CT2 51/38T 130BCD Chainring Set. Very Light. [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Turn your Standard 53T into a 51T.
PM me, for larger pictures or questions.
Quote Reply
Re: StrongLight CT2 51/38T 130BCD Chainring Set. Very Light. [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale. Bump. Turn your standards to a compact. Give you knees a break. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

THANKS!
Quote Reply