Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Still need money for tuition this semester!!! (Mavic MACH2 CD2 Tubular rims built on Shimano Dura-ace hubs, Araya Aero 4 Tubular rims, Trek/Bontrager, and NEW Shimano R-310 black (42)) Thanks in adavance
Quote | Reply
So I am at school (finally) and I need to sell some stuff to help pay for food, books (finacial acounting was $276.95), and other random college expenses.

Selling:

• Zipp Sub-9 with Ceramic bearings. Sold!!!!
  • Mavic Mach2 CD2 rims built up on Shimano Dura-ace 7800/7801 hubs. Come pre-glued with Conti Sprinters. $325

• 2 Hand crafted Araya Aero 4 rims (currently streching some Zipp tires on these.) $50

• Trek Madone seat mast cap. 175m 20 mm setback $75

• Bont Vaypor cycling shoes (EU 41.5) Traded
  • Shimano R-310 Shoes. NEW. Black. Size 42

• HTC Incredible (Verizon) SOLD
  • Like new!!!! Shimano PD-6620 pledals with TWO sets of cleats. Used for 1 TT and one Jr. road race. Hated them so much I switched back to my speedplays and I will never go back! $100 + shipping

• DONATIONS- Help a 19 year old stay on the bike and earn an education!!!!
  • More coming shortly.
Thanks!
Please ask for any questions!!!! Actual shipping price we be added on. Before Aug. 14th the shipping zip code will be from 43235, after the 14th it will be 42728.
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Aug 24, 11 6:18
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you email me pics, hole count and prices of the araya aero 4 rims? I am interested!

Thanks

Aaron Haspel
aaron.haspel@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Ohio_Roadie [ In reply to ]
Re: Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PICTURES! Please ask if you have any questions or requests.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you do $50 for the set?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible [aaron.haspel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds good to me!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sold, do you have paypal? you can send me the request to that email.

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible [aaron.haspel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the Zipp Sub-9?
Quote Reply
Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will do 325.00 for the zipp wheel.

Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on phone..
Quote Reply
Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [sloar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just hit you back up
Quote Reply
Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmanners wrote:
I will do 325.00 for the zipp wheel.

I'll have to pass. Thank you for the offer.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible [larf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added some prices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the shoes...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hahah nice lowball there (I think the bearings + tire cost more than 325...)...how much do you actually want for the wheel?

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [ZackC.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You like that? :P Make a good offer!!!! Im trying to pay for college and food.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fellow broke grad student here, bump. Books ain't cheap.
Quote Reply
Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [cured125] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A little confused here. What is still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [latko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A handful of PMs have been sent out!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in the HTC phone. How much?

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. Grace Hansen
Quote Reply
Re: I Need lots of cash for everything college related (Zipp Sub-9 with ceramic bearings, Mavic Al Tubies, AL Tubie rims, Trek/Bontrager, Bont Vaypor Shoes, HTC Incredible, and more.) [One-K] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$75 shipped to Con-US
Quote Reply

Prev Next