Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Spring cleaning: Zipp, Bontrager, Fi'zik, and more
Quote | Reply
Buyer to pay fees, but I'll take care of shipping within the CONUS. Open to reasonable offers.

Bontrager V
elocis, size 43 - $200 with cleats, $150 without: These are brand new and have never been outside. The only time they were worn was for 30 minutes during a recent bike fitting. At that time, I realized they were too narrow for me. The Speedplay Zero Walkable cleats also have zero miles.

Fizik Tritone 55 - $115: New and never seen the outside. I've had it on my bike for winter riding for a couple of months, trying to see if this would finally be a saddle that worked for me. Alas, I found a saddle that suited me better. Includes adapters for two rear-mounted bottle cages.

SOLD - Prologo T-Gale

Zipp 188 V8, 11-speed, 24 hole - $160: Swapped for PowerTap GS last summer. Only used for racing from 2014-2015 and free-hub body shows very little signs of wear. I can also include spokes that were used to lace this to my 808.

Specialized Shiv Tri Seatpost - $75: Never used. 350mm, 37.5mm setback.

Last edited by: benlindell: Jun 13, 17 13:08
Quote Reply
Re: Spring cleaning: Zipp, Bontrager, Fi'zik, and more [benlindell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with sold items.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring cleaning: Zipp, Bontrager, Fi'zik, and more [benlindell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump. Open to reasonable offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated pricing and terms.
Quote Reply