Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Spring Cleaning: Bikes! Added - Rollers, Ultegra, Aero, Hoka...
Quote | Reply
Updated as of 4/7
All located in Austin, Tx.

55 Cervelo P3 Aluminum Silver FRAMESET - REDUCED $400
Good condition - No idea on mileage, pretty sure it's a 2006, no dents, dings, or scrapes. I've put 2k miles on it since building it up.

Bell Javelin, matte grey w/ visor - $50 ...last years race lid, doesn't match the new ride and that's just unacceptable.
Shimano 6700 12/23 cassette, brand new in packaging - $50
Shimano 6700 SPD-SL Pedals w/ clips, light grey, like new - $60 ...~100 miles of usage, went back to Speedplays
Hoka Conquest 10.5 Navy/Lime/Black, 25 miles $70 ...Don't work for me, prefer Stinsons
Hoka Conquest 10.5 Grey/Blue/White, brand new in box $80 ...bought with above.
Shimano 6800 50/34 172.5 crankeset, take-off - $150

56 2012 Trek 1.2 - SOLD
Kreitler Alloy 3" Rollers w/ Fork Stand - SOLD
54 2012 Cannondale SuperSix 5 105 - SOLD
Large (19) 2013 Specialized StumpJumper Comp 29 Satin Black - SOLD

Flo 30's w/ GP4000s tires - SOLD
Last edited by: JASpencer: Apr 16, 15 6:22
Quote Reply
Re: 54 SuperSix w/ Flo 30's, 19 StumpJumper Comp, 55 P3 Alu w/ Flo 60/Disc, Wetsuit, Trainer, etc. [JASpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on Allez
Quote Reply
Re: 54 SuperSix w/ Flo 30's, 19 StumpJumper Comp, 55 P3 Alu w/ Flo 60/Disc, Wetsuit, Trainer, etc. [JASpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Cervelo P3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i would love to buy your fluid trainer. I'm new to this website and for some reason it won't let me PM you. I'm located in Miami FL.
Can you ship the trainer? ranetrane@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All messages replied to, and also edited to clarify and add pics:

$500 for the P3 frameset. It is currently built as detailed, and I can sell it as is or with any mix of those parts left on...if you're interested in that, let me know what you want and feel free to make an offer.

All good?
Last edited by: JASpencer: Jan 21, 15 7:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling just the Flo disc by itself? If so price? thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 54 SuperSix w/ Flo 30's, 19 StumpJumper Comp, 55 P3 Alu w/ Flo 60/Disc, Wetsuit, Trainer, etc. [Skippy74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd take the front FLO wheel... if parting out...

mark
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added a picture of the SuperSix.

Would prefer to sell the 60/disc together but definitely willing to split:
Disc: $350 + $25 if you want the gp4000s
60: $300 + $25 if you want the gp4000s
...that being said I'm going in order of who messaged me/posted first, so we will see what responses I get back from the initial reply.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been asked about the Flo 30's - $400 w/o tires, $450 with essentially new Gatorskins.

That being said...Any interest in the SuperSix without wheels or as a frameset?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the FLO disk and wheel , can you ship them to canada ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Potentially interested in the disc and 60. How old are they? Is the disc the slightly revised version with foam between the spokes and the fairing or the original "rolling thunder"?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey can you send me a email to mmiloou@yahoo.com about the supersix
Thank you

-Emile
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated original posting.
Quote Reply
Re: 54 SuperSix, 19 StumpJumper Comp, 55 P3 Alu Frameset, Ultegra mini, Wetsuit, stuff, etc. [JASpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump/Update

Added a 6700 mini group: FD & RD good (<2k miles), Brifters great (~200 miles)
Last edited by: JASpencer: Jan 28, 15 6:23
Quote Reply
Re: 54 SuperSix, 19 StumpJumper Comp, 55 P3 Alu Frameset, Ultegra mini, Wetsuit, stuff, etc. [JASpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the ultegra group. Is the RD short or med cage?

Will send you a PM with my email address, if you could send a couple pics.
Quote Reply
Re: 54 SuperSix, 19 StumpJumper Comp, 55 P3 Alu Frameset, Ultegra mini, Wetsuit, stuff, etc. [tri2112] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Short (28t max)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the disc still available? if so is it an 11sp or 10 sp?
Quote Reply
Re: 54 SuperSix, 19 StumpJumper Comp, 55 P3 Alu Frameset, Ultegra mini, Wetsuit, stuff, etc. [nole-limit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels are all accounted for at this point.

Also, $1k for the SuperSix. Too many bikes...one/some need to go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Jaspencer,

I am interested in purchasing the Xtera Volt Sleeveless Wetsuit. I am 5'10 and 160lbs.

please send me an email so we can work out the details.

pjrgn-4882324673@sale.craigslist.org
Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still interested in the Ultegra group, if you have some pics.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the MT Xterra?
Quote Reply
Re: 54 SuperSix, 19 StumpJumper Comp, 55 P3 Alu Frameset, Ultegra mini, Wetsuit, stuff, etc. [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Supersix still for sale? If so, with or without wheels and how much? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Xterra Sleeveless wetsuit still available? Does the $50 include shipping, or is there an additional charge? New User - tried unsuccessfully to send PM.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Bikes! [JASpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Added Trek 1.2, dropped prices on SuperSix w/o wheels, P3 frameset, and Stumpjumper with bent derailleur.

JS
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning: Bikes! [JASpencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on stumpjumper
Quote Reply

Prev Next