Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Speed Concept S Bend Extension, 3T Aduro, Mac Mini, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Northwave Extreme RR, and more
Quote | Reply
UPDATED Items: 3T Aduro bar w/ Gamma Extensions, 650mm Blips with grips and clamps, Speed Concept Mono Bar S Bend Extension, Mac Mini w/ bluetooth keyboard and track pad.

All prices include PayPal and shipping. If listed below, its still available.

Link to pics - https://drive.google.com/...A0R6yZkJCY2R2TmxrQzA

Northwave Extreme RR size 43.5 Brand new, comes with all the accessories. Love the shoe just too narrow for my foot- $125

Fitletic handheld bottles with carrier - 8oz and 6oz $10 for both

Finis Swim Paddles size 3 - $10

Zoot Prophet 2.0 Size M - used several seasons no tears or issues. $50

3T Aduro - used several seasons but not in the last year, not affected by recall. Scratch on the LH side near the bend of the bullhorn (cosmetic only), all spacers that came with the P5-6 (some are cut/drilled to allow removal w/o re-cabling of whole bike), high V mount, low mount, BTA bridge (dremmeled to allow stem cover removal w/o full disassembly), Gamma extensions w a bit of glue residue from Garmin mount bridge. $350

Bontrager Speed Concept Mono Extension S Bend - $85

Etap Blips with Grips and Clamps - 650mm length. Clamps and Grips never used. Blips only briefly. $85

Mac Mini with Bluetooth Keyboard and Track Pad - $350

Open to any offers / package deals. Let me know what you're thinking. This stuff is sitting around and I need to raise some funds.

ETA: I'm WTT and in the market for a bike computer for the wife 510/520/820 preferably, Bont Zero+ or Vaypor S 44.5 Wide, Sworks Sub 6 44.5, Fizik Infinito R1, a lightweight 11spd wheelset (pretty open on particulars), Adamo PN3.0, Bontrager Hilo.

SOLD SRAM Red 10spd TT Shifters - $40
SOLD DMT RS1 size 45 - brand new, comes with all the goodies. Too big for me. - $150
SOLD TorHans AeroZ - bought used, never ended up using it. Straw was cut on the short side. Brand new mounting bracket - $45
SOLD Sugio Womens Tri suit brand new with tags. It was left to me but I'm neither a L or a woman so no need for it - $30
SOLD Xlab Aero Pouch mounted but never used. - $30
SOLD TriRig Gamma Extensions used and cut. I can take more precise measurements if needed - $25
SOLD HED H3+ - Comes with HED skewer and valve extender. Raced about ~200mi total on it - $725
SOLD Profile Design RMP - Brand new. Can be single or dual bottle setup.- $60
SOLD Magura RT6 - used same amount of time as the Aduro bars comes with Cervelo P5-6 brake cover. $250
SOLD LG Course M2 Aero Tri suit size S tested fasted in the tunnel but went another direction, never used besides that- $60
SOLD FSA 56T 130 BCD Aero TT Ring - $10
SOLD (3) Garmin HRM - Just sitting in a box, willing to send to anyone who needs one. $5 to cover shipping?

Cheers,
Joe
Last edited by: Jnags7: Nov 19, 17 13:57
Quote Reply
Re: HED H3+, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Aero Pouch, Profile Rear Carrier, SRAM 10spd TT shifters, Northwave Extreme RR, DMT RS1 and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on shifters
Quote Reply
Re: HED H3+, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Aero Pouch, Profile Rear Carrier, SRAM 10spd TT shifters, Northwave Extreme RR, DMT RS1 and more [jetta-the-hut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Responded. Thank you.

Shifter sold.
Quote Reply
Re: HED H3+, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Aero Pouch, Profile Rear Carrier, SRAM 10spd TT shifters, Northwave Extreme RR, DMT RS1 and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated sold items. Make offers on anything remaining.
Quote Reply
Re: HED H3+, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Aero Pouch, Profile Rear Carrier, , Northwave Extreme RR, and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump.
Quote Reply
Re: HED H3+, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Aero Pouch, Profile Rear Carrier, , Northwave Extreme RR, and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: HED H3+, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Profile Rear Carrier, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD items updated.
Quote Reply
Re: HED H3+, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Profile Rear Carrier, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump. Lets get these things sold and cleared out. Price drops. Make offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated. Anything listed is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: HED H3+, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Profile Rear Carrier, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Mike. Wheel will be in the mail today.

Making progress. Open to package offers - If someone takes the shoes/wetsuit/LG suit, I'll make it worth it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept S Bend Extension, 3T Aduro, Magura RT6, Mac Mini, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Profile Rear Carrier, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops and new items added
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept S Bend Extension, 3T Aduro, Magura RT6, Mac Mini, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Profile Rear Carrier, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
I'll take the Magura RT6 brakes, if you're ok shipping to Toronto. Let me know what your PayPal address is (send PM)

thanks
Last edited by: beston: Nov 12, 17 6:12
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept S Bend Extension, 3T Aduro, Magura RT6, Mac Mini, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Profile Rear Carrier, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept S Bend Extension, 3T Aduro, Mac Mini, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated sold items. A couple items pending but anything listed is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept S Bend Extension, 3T Aduro, Mac Mini, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specs on the mac mini please? - looking for the info on About this Mac.
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Concept S Bend Extension, 3T Aduro, Mac Mini, Zoot Prophet 2.0, Northwave Extreme RR, and more [cjp7043] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last two pics dont cover it? Processor ram age amd then hd size on last picture.

Let me know or shoot me a PM w your email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Items updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pre black friday price drops
Quote Reply