Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by tenzo
Last edited by: tenzo: Oct 16, 14 23:39
Re: Specialized Shiv Pro Frameset 10r, size S [tenzo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, How many miles, has it been in a crash, any cracks other damages and can you send me pics of the scuffs? Did you use the fuselage for hydration? The Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Pro Frameset 10r, size S [PT4LO8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are no cracks, just a small chip on the front where the Tririg brake hit the frame, from the steering being turned all the way (during transport).

The scuff on the front is from the front brake cable. It's common Shiv tri

Used the bike on Kurt Kinetic indoor trainer and the frame has scratches where it connects to the dropouts from the trainer. Due to shape of frame. Think this is common problem as well, but not sure. I never figured it out.

There is a small spot from the removal of the putty that was used to attach the magnet for a Quark power meter.

I used the hydration at first, but I never liked it or found it useful. Also, I didn't clean it well and it went foul from the inside of the bag. Was hard to clean, so I threw it away.

I have no idea on miles. I didn't really start to ride much until this last season in preparation for my first half distance. My longest training week on the bike is about 10 hours.
Last edited by: tenzo: Oct 20, 14 21:51
Quote Reply