Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Power Saddles 143mm Pro and Comp (Black)
Quote | Reply
I decided to give the power saddle a try this past month and enjoyed the saddle but know they are not quite right. Both are brand new with less than 200 miles each. For a TT setup they are perfect but i could not get them to work on the road bikes, still have one on the TT bike. The issue i encountered is the inability to move around. There is one spot that is incredibly comfortable, literally can ride all day with zero discomfort. If you start to slide forward the saddle increases in discomfort which is not ideal for road racing. Now if you are a person who tends to stay seated in one spot this could be the ideal saddle. Prices include shipping and paypal fee's.

Comp- 40
Pro- 110
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Power Saddles 143mm Pro and Comp (Black) [Ron_Burgundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take the Comp for $40 let me know how you would like paid. Thx
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Power Saddles 143mm Pro and Comp (Black) [KarlC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you take $100 shipped for the power pro?? Never hurts to ask....Thanks for the consideration. Blessings, Scott
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Power Saddles 143mm Pro and Comp (Black) [Ron_Burgundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$40 sent to you by way of paypal per your request, thx
Last edited by: KarlC: May 13, 17 18:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both Saddles Sold
Quote Reply