Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD.
Quote | Reply
SOLD.
Last edited by: trisport4all: May 30, 17 11:23
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Custom S-Works Tarmac 54 \ Allez 58 \ Tarmac Pro 58 [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All messages have been responded to - thanks for all the questions.

On the S-Works, you don't need to take the Speedplays, I also have a set of Dura Ace pedals I could throw instead. All about options here!
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Custom S-Works Tarmac 54 \ Allez 58 \ Tarmac Pro 58 [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Morning bump and price drop
Last edited by: trisport4all: Mar 24, 17 9:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assume low stack steerer means the fork has been cut to the minimum.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Custom S-Works Tarmac 54 \ Allez 58 \ Tarmac Pro 58 [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Neal, not sure which bike you're talking about. The 54 custom has a decent amount of stack with about 25mm under the steerer. The 58 tarmac is slammed and cut at the top as the PRO Sprint requires it however it's still pretty darn tall as the head tube is rather large. Private message me if I can better answer your question, thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend emails returned - check your inboxes :)

Still up for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Blue S-Works still for sale - my apologies, some personal circumstances meant I was off the radar for a few weeks. Having the chance to clean things up again so if you're still interested drop me a line. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will sell frameset on it's own with brand new s-works setback seatpost, ceramic speed bearings, and all appropriate giblets for 2200 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: Custom painted S-Works Tarmac 54 frameset [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
curious if you would sell the TRP R979 brakes on their own?

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the bike still available? Where are you please ? Just to clarify bike will come complete but without crank? Would it be easier to ship minus wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Custom painted S-Works Tarmac 54 frameset [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you ok with me arranging shipping?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply