Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold
Quote | Reply
$4300 OBO - 54cm Cervelo P5 with 1x11 6870 long cage Di2. Following are all brand NEW: R671 shifters, 6870 GS RD, FSA crankset (165mm 110BCD), chainring (50t 1x), chain (Sram XX1), battery, cassette, 5 port junction A, Di2 charger, Fulcrum racing 7 wheels, and white bar tape that is uninstalled. I did pre-wire the for a FD if you choose to add one. Frameset is in excellent condition with no major scratches or scrapes on frame. Only paint chip I could find was on front brake cover (it's plastic) and could easily be touched up. Chain NEVER dropped so no marking around bottom bracket area. Very minor surface scratches are all I could find on frame (including in rear wheel cutout that pretty much every Cervelo P-series has). I will also include High V mount with sale. I'm 6'0" and fit's me well. BTW, saddle is a throw away--really just there for pictures. I can add a NEW medium Dash Stage saddle for $160 (if you purchase bike).

I prefer to sell local (18977) if possible but will of course ship via Bikeflights at buyers expense. Payment via Paypal or Venmo with buyer paying any fees that apply.

Last edited by: Xing triathlete: Apr 24, 17 15:53
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 (red/white) 54cm with NEW Di2 drivetrain $4790 [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Xing triathlete wrote:
$4790 OBO
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 (red/white) 54cm with NEW Di2 drivetrain $4790 [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone? Is price too high?
Quote Reply
Re: Price Drop Cervelo P5 (red/white) 54cm with NEW Di2 drivetrain $4300! [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop
Quote Reply