Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Sold
Quote | Reply
Thanks for buying!
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Mar 3, 11 15:39
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING PADS [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP, LEGIT SELLER!
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING PADS [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Come on now, these are a great deal!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's the dimple effect ;)

They're great wheels. Too bad I'm low on cash right now.

Last edited by: shade: Dec 7, 10 7:06
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING PADS [shade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mirinda Carfrae won IM Kona while using non-dimpled zipps...Its 99% in the head.
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Dec 7, 10 8:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New picture!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING PADS [I--O_o--I] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING (Carbon) PADS [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Road season is here! Get some great wheels!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING (Carbon) PADS [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING (Carbon) PADS [tlmsal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM SENT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much are you looking for them? are these the 09 version?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING (Carbon) PADS [leonardklipper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From what Zipp told me these are the 2009 rim profile with the 182 and 88 zipp hubs. I ordered them after Interbike Sep. and got the early Dec.. Then I didn't ride them until late may, and I usually paired the front 404 with the rear 808 (I have already sold those...)

I started out trying to get 1350 + shipping, but im down to 1250+shipping.

As a freshman in college I have to pay some bills. That is the only reason I am getting rid of these, I didn't even ride these fantastic wheels enough to get to enjoy them :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to confirm - these are 700cc or 650cc?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS [jenkinsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 These are 700cc
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are not 2009 rims or hubs. The hubs are 2 generations old and the rims are 3 generations old at least. The hubs were sold on 2006-2008 wheels, and the rims look like 2008 rims but I can't be sure.

Visit The Chipotle Calorie Calculator
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING (Carbon) PADS [leonardklipper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See my other post in this thread. They are not 2009 wheels.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Non-dimpled 700c Zipp wheels???? Did they just have these rims lying around, Zipp had dimples on 700c wheels dating back till 2005. Is it possible these rims are from 2004?

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING (Carbon) PADS [electusunus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you some sort of Zipp vigilante, crusading for people to price wheels as you decide and what you merit worthwhile? Anyone that posts a zipp ad seem like you feel obligated to chime in on.

The guy has the wheels listed with pictures and descriptions. Let prospective buyers decide what worth is.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING (Carbon) PADS [jrennie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks you! Now it is my turn...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS [electusunus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
electusunus wrote:
These are not 2009 rims or hubs. The hubs are 2 generations old and the rims are 3 generations old at least. The hubs were sold on 2006-2008 wheels, and the rims look like 2008 rims but I can't be sure.

First of all what right do you have to come on here and say all of this when you are not even sure of what your saying! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU PLAY THE ROLE OF GENERAL A$$HOLE!

Secondly I said told everyone what I was told by Zipp when I purchased these! 2009 rim shape, smooth, with the previous generation hub (182/82).

To all possible buyers I appologize for my "short fuse" and my rude response. I just figure that if someone is going to try to do this to someone else they should know their shit before they eat it. Sorry again.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS AND SWISS STOP YELLOW KING (Carbon) PADS [electusunus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
electusunus wrote:
See my other post in this thread. They are not 2009 wheels.

YO, GET OUT OF HERE!!!! IF THEY ARE NOT WHAT I CLAIM THEY ARE, AND I DID NOT PURCHASE THEM DIRECTLY FROM ZIPP JUST FOLLOWING INTERBIKE (IN LAS VEGAS) IN THE FALL OF 2009,. THEN I CLEARLY DID NOT OPEN THE WHEEL BOXES UP IN THE REPAIR BAY OF THE BIKE SHOP THAT MY FATHER WORKED AT, AT THE TIME, THEN YOU MUST CLEARLY KNOW EVERYTHING!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 404 SPECIAL EDITION TUBULARS INCLUDES: ZIPP TIRES, ZIPP VALVE EXTENDERS [electusunus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
electusunus wrote:
Non-dimpled 700c Zipp wheels???? Did they just have these rims lying around, Zipp had dimples on 700c wheels dating back till 2005. Is it possible these rims are from 2004?

YES, they are 700c, non-dimpled Zipp rims, with Zipp 182/82 hubs.

Personally, I have no idea what Zipp has in the inventory but I am guessing by your amount of definitive knowledge you do! But I do know what my friends within Zipp told me about these wheels before I bought them, so excuse me for being pissed off when you come in here are start showing how much intelligence you lack.

There is a saying you should really learn..."Speak softly and carry a big stick, you will go far". For all those knowledgeable of American history who said this and I will pay your shipping if you buy these wheels!
Quote Reply

Prev Next