Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold - Zipp Wheels
Quote | Reply
Please email if interested in any of the following wheels. I will only repond to PMs or emails with the prices.

2002 Zipp 404 wheelset. New Zipp tires installed July 2006. These wheels probably have 2000 or so miles on them and were used for racing only. They have the silver Zipp hubs, please check their site to see models, etc. of hubs. $650 + shipping for these wheels. They are in good condition.

2006 Zipp 404 front, 404 rear, 808 rear. All of these have Vittoria tires on them. All were purchased new. The 404s were ridden for about 10 days before being returned to me by United airlines with huge cracks in them. They were rebuilt by Zipp. The rear 808 and front 404 have about 100 miles on them. The rear 404 is unglued and unridden. I would like to sell the 404s as a set if possible, the 808 alone. Please PM or email for the prices as I will pass my costs through (edit: it will be a good deal for a new/virtually new wheelset) and do not want to put these on ebay.

808 = Sold

All 404s = Sold

all 404s = likely sold

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Last edited by: -Tex: Dec 5, 06 13:42
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Wheels [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're interested in selling one of the rear 404 please let me know.

Thanks
Quote Reply