Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slowtwitch Niche adoption of goodies (lights, shoes, computers, bike mounts...)
Quote | Reply
Things that can go (and be seen on slowtwitchniche dot com...well some of it...including our REAL $20 bicycle tune-up...).
1. Polar F11 heart rate monitor/fitness watch with new chest strap (non-Polar). Perfect condition...no scratches and all works great. This is a $179 model that started the F-series generation of Polar. Calories, fat calories, sonic link downloading and uploading, heart rate % or bpm, heart touch functions and more...yet super easy to use. Red/Chili Pepper color. $50 shipped in U.S.
2. Suunto T6c watch/monitor with cycling speed and cadence. Fully downloadable. Heart rate, all cycling functions of a basic wireless computer. $65 shipped. No scratches and shows as excellent condition. No issues with it at all.
3. SOLD SOLD SOLD! Pearl Izumi Vagabond shoes size 11 (Euro 44). M3's and nearly no wear and tare. Comes with SPD cleats as well. Very very good condition. $40 shipped.
4. LG Flora road shoes - ladies. Size 39. Used 2 times for spin class, but other pair was favored, so these are fresh shoes for sure. All black. Very good to excellent condition. Soles do not even have scratches on them at all from walking...used only indoors the two times. $30 shipped
5. SOLD SOLD SOLD! Shimano SPDSL shoes size 8.5 (42 Euro). Comes with used Shimano road cleats. I had a pair of 10.5's that the owner is loving now. These are the same but with what appears to have almost no wearing time. No rubber off the sole's grippers, no wear on the threads or fabric. Super condition. $40 shipped.
6. Jac Mont Blance bike rack addition - one bike carrier (fork mount with wheel fork) that works on square or most factory racks. I heard it will work on round Yakima as well, but I didn't read this from an expert, so... $35 shipped in U.S.
7. Sweat GUTR's: I have them in package/new for those wanting to try the ultimate sweat control. Clear and smoke color. These are $22 in stores. $12 shipped.
8. 9-speed cassette (HG50). Very very fresh. Literally a few rides before I new I needed another gear configuration. 12-25. $18 shipped.
9. Zym (out of freshness date, but still good...just would be pulled at stores shelves meaning a good year or more left on usage date). $2 per tube...30 or more tubes available. Take it all for $35 shipped.
10. 9 LED flashing rear lights. VERY bright, new in packaging. $12 shipped
11. Slowtwitch niche T-shirts "Every Bike Deserves a Second Chance". $12 shipped.
12. SOLD SOLD SOLD! Hydrapack Selva - brand new...no usage at all! $30 shipped.
13. New Super bright rechargeable light- front, 1800 lumens (outshines my daily morning commute light, Sigma Sport Evo which has 900 lumens but I use it because it has a 5 hour run time). This light has a SMALL battery and run time of around 1.5 hours at high...more obviously at lower setting. $50 shipped!!!

http://i.ebayimg.com/...wE8Y8MIGp2BPOZrotYjw~~60_12.JPG

Last edited by: BiciVelo: Feb 1, 15 3:30
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Niche Closet Cleaning - bike related "stuff" $10 [BiciVelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated pics and info as well as dropped a couple of prices with shipping included.
Quote Reply