Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Simon Whitfields training room is over flowing with stuff
Quote | Reply
my equipment room is overflowing, I have too many wetsuits and a fork and a couple bikes and it's all going to be fair prices.

wetsuits - 2 absolutely awesome aquaman metal cell's size Xsmall (I'm 5'10 150), one is the new slick blue cell the other a silver cell. they are both barely used and very very fast. $350 each, note; when you buy aquaman they are awesome suits but buy them one size small and they stretch into the right size, the first couple swims are tight but after that speedy. these are XS that have been swum in under 10times and have been stretched or "aged" into small's, GREAT suit.

2 brand new Orca's (I don't know how I ended up with them) pflex's.
size 5 and a 6. I have no idea what fits who but they are brand new and if you like Orca their yours for $350 each

2 Bionik Aquaman's I think they are brand new but at $250 who cares, they are size small and XS

1 alhpa Q aero fork with Carbon steerer, BRAND NEW, make me a reasonable offer (6inches of steerer).

I have 2 very good condition race bikes, full dureace 10 56cm all carbon beauty's with all the tricks and bits, PM me for more info.

I can have pictures of everything if you want. Mr.Q signing out. p.s. love the slowtwitch forum, great bits and pieces and some hilarious posts.... DEV......
Quote Reply
Re: Simon Whitfields training room is over flowing with stuff [Mr. Q] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Canadian or U.S. $$? :)
Quote Reply
Re: Simon Whitfields training room is over flowing with stuff [Mr. Q] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in which bikes you have.

check your pm for my email.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: Simon Whitfields training room is over flowing with stuff [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
after checking with the classifieds expert, I think I over priced the wetsuits, although these are essentially brand new.

$300 and $150 canadian.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me details (including price and condition) concerning the bikes for sale, along with photos?

Last edited by: hooker_elite: Jan 13, 06 15:13
Quote Reply
Re: Simon Whitfields training room is over flowing with stuff [hooker_elite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also have a compex for sale, great shape, best reasonable offer gets it. Or maybe I'll throw it in if someone buys a bike. it's about 3 years old the sport model.
Quote Reply
Re: Simon Whitfields training room is over flowing with stuff [hooker_elite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
photos are up
Quote Reply
Pics are up [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helping Simon out with the picture posting. Here are the pics of his Athen's Olympic bike a decked out full carbon, and we mean full carbon, Guru Carbonio. This bike has a full complement of pricer and uber light Easton carbon components including the full carbon EC90 seatpost, EC bars and a superlight EC90sl fork. Full DA with FSA cranks, sweet DURA-ACE Shimano wheels, and even DA pedals and my personal favorite an Arione saddle, this bike is nice. He might throw in aerobars too. Check out the pictures and scroll to the bottom to read the description by Simon below. I was browsing around and MSRP on this bike is in the $5000+ range with all the Easton goodies on it.

If you have questions make sure to respond to his (Mr. Q's) posts not mine.

I took some pics and measurements, if you look carefully at the picture the bike doesn't have brake pads because I had carbon brake pads I had borrowed from a friend just for the race. I'll replace those. It also has shimano dureace pedals, which can come with the bike. The bars are EC90 carbon, Easton SL fork and EA70 stem. The compact crank is awesome. The wheels are in amazing shape, barely ridden as is the bike, I got it just before the games, rode it for the games and it hasn't been touched since. You can still see the black tape the IOC puts on the decals, I can take that off if you want but I think it gives the bike character and history. I measured it today, C2C (middle of the top tube to BB ring is 57cm, middle of the seat tube to middle of the head tube 57cm (where the "middle of the head tube" is anyones guess - as you can see from the picture it's a huge headtube). I can obviously be more exact if you wish. oh and I took the aero bars off when I shipped it home but they can come with it if you want authenticity, Deda trident's with foam wrap pads, this bike is pretty damn light. I can give pictures of the other bike (54.5cm) but I need it until my new bike arrives, it won't be ridden much as I ride my cross bike all the time but I need it for the rollers and it has my SRM on it for now.
if you're interested you can make an offer, if you offer big I'll throw in a used compex muscle stim unit :) then if your wife locks you in your room you can still workout.....
SQW
Last edited by: Tai: Jan 14, 06 9:12
Quote Reply
Re: Pics are up [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just for the thumbs up I think I''l buy it... ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wish I could fit the wetsuits or afford the bikes! I volunteer in the pro transition area at Lifetime Triathlon every year and the 1st or 2nd year you left your swim cap in transition after the race. They always have nice silicone caps with the athletes' names printed on them, so of course, I grabbed iwhile we were tearing everything down and started wearing it at masters swim practice all the time. Lasted about a year until we were down in St.Louis and our car got broken into and our bags stolen. That was the only thing that got stolen of mine that I considered irreplaceable! I should have jacked up the replacement cost on the insurance claim! :)
Last edited by: Terry in MN: Jan 14, 06 22:24
Quote Reply
Re: Pics are up [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
damn I love the wood floor.

Quote | Reply
interested in buying one of your metal cell wetsuits--I'm exactly your size--however checking aquaman's sizing chart, it looks like you have downsized two sizes?:

"xs--5'2", 110-130lbs."

that seems like an awfully tight fit......

thanks,

rodd wagner
rodd@roddw.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM. I'm interested in the Sm Aquaman suit. You can email me at marksatran@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm interested in a suit, but slightly worried about sizing. i'm 5'9" 148lbs, but have never worn an extra small in anything.

also, any idea on the exchange rate. whats that come to u.s.?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I realize it's been a while, but do you still have the Compex?
Thanks.

Gary Geiger
http://www.geigerphoto.com Professional photographer

TEAM KiWAMi NORTH AMERICA http://www.kiwamitri.com, Rudy Project http://www.rudyprojectusa.com, GU https://guenergy.com/shop/ ; Salming World Ambassador; https://www.shopsalming.com
Quote Reply
Re: Simon Whitfields training room is over flowing with stuff [tri-3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
also, is the fork still for sale? If so, how much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am very interested in a metal cell. I am 5'7 and 130. so whichever size would fit better for me would be great. i wish you good luck this year.
Quote Reply