Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + misc stuff
Quote | Reply
I have 10spd shimano Ultegra 6770 Di2 Front and Rear derailleurs for sale. Less than 1K miles on them, excellent condition $225 for the set.

TRP TT Brake Levers - $40

I also have a set of lightly used shimano Dura-ace 9070 Di2 TT levers for sale here from a slowtwitch member. Bought for a project that I never finished. $225 for the set.

I have a set of zipp 303 tubular wheels (10 spd shimano), 2012 model, front was just returned from zipp recall and they sent back a brand new firecrest tubular rim on my old updated hub. The rear is non-firecrest but these are the wider dimples wheels so width is nearly identical to firecrest. No tires are glued, front has never been glued as it was just replaced. Asking $600 shipped will throw in the set of tubulars, continental sprinter 22mm and gatorskin that looks identical to the sprinter that that are like new for $40 with wheel purchase or the crusade PDX tublar CX tires if you want for $60 extra with wheel purchase. 18/24 spoke count. Wheels are true, bearings spin smooth. Hubs probably have ~1500 miles on them in their lifetime, were race wheels only (road) - WHEELS ARE SOLD!

Photos can be seen here.
https://onedrive.live.com/...&ithint=album%2c

Lots of other stuff in the gallery, make me an offer if you see something you are interested in.

Thanks
Last edited by: orgsxrracer: Sep 7, 16 21:38
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [orgsxrracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size FSA crank is that in the pictures?
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [dbikelink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
53/39 172.5 crank arms for the FSA Energy Crankset 130bcd
Last edited by: orgsxrracer: Jun 11, 16 22:07
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [orgsxrracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,
Are the bar end shifters 10 speed?

Thanks,
Joe
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [jczech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, all parts 10spd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Length of the hollowgrams and price please?

Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
172.5 arms, PM reasonable offers, wasn't sure I was going to sell so haven't really researched pricing on them yet.

Its brand new, 0 miles off my cannondale evo.
Last edited by: orgsxrracer: Jun 11, 16 22:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you by chance be willing to split the 6700 FD & RD? I have a FD sourced locally but am searching for a RD.

Thanks!
Rob

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [rss31778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would consider it, have another buyer interested in rear, if they pass, will let you know.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, thanks. If you don't want to split I could be interested in both and let the local deal go.

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have the hub for the Ultegra Di2 shifters?

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Ultegra F & R derailleurs is they are still availble
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you talking about the Di2 or Mechanical?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was interested in the mechanical but I have since acquired them elsewhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hub?
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mechanical Ultegra Front/Rear sold, still have one mechanical ultegra rear FS. $45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the rear Zipp still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [drewinboise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mechanical TT Shifters sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any pictures of the Dura Ace 9070 Brake levers?
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [kev_vaux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a link in the ad to photos
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would go $550 for the Zipps w/Conti sprinters?

kkral@suddenlink.net

Kurt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the disc?
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Di2 Parts, Ultegra parts + Zipp wheels + misc stuff [parker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply

Prev Next