Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Selling ALL my Triathlon Toys! And I have A LOT of Triathlon Toys! Trek Speed Concept 7.5, Zipp Sub9 Disc, Zipp 808 front Wheel, Aero Helmets, Garmin 910xt and 920xt, heart rate monitors, Tools, DeSoto T1 Wet Suite, Xterra Speed Suite, Bontrager Tri Shoes
Quote | Reply
2011 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 Medium(54") with upgraded cockpit, Rotor 3d Crank, and Power2max Crank based Power meter. This bike has been professionally and obsessively cared for so it is in GREAT CONDITION! It has just recently been taken totally apart, inspected, cleaned, lubed, and had the cables replaced. The bike comes with bontrager race lite wheels with minimum bladed spoke design. PM me if interested with your email address and I will sent a lot more pics and info.
- Because I really need to sell it, I will let it go for $1350 shipped! That's as much as I paid for just the power meter!

Zipp Sub9 Disc Wheel - 10 speed, Carbon Brake Track, Tubular, 2014, includes new Zipp Speed Tangent Tubular Tire, Crack pipe, and protective soft carrying case - PERFECT CONDITION!!! Very low miles. Only ridden during races(4-5 per year).
- $750 Shipped

Zipp 808 Front Wheel - Carbon Brake Track, Tubular, 2011, includes new Zipp Speed Tangent Tubular Tire and protective soft carrying case - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! Very low miles. Only ridden during races(4-5 per year).
- $400 Shipped
-$1000 Shipped for the disc and front wheel combo

DeSoto T1 Black Pearl Wet Suit - Size 4 Top and 4 Bottom, PERFECT CONDITION!!!
- $399 Shipped

XTerra Valor Speedsuit/skinsuit - ONLY USED ONCE!! BASICALLY NEW!!
-Size - Medium Large(MLA)
- $149 Shipped

Garmin 920xt Full Triathlon Bundle
- $349

Garmin 910xt With Foot Pod and HR Monitor - I used this as my bike computer so it comes with the quick release bike mount and not the wrist band.
- $149

Louis Garneau Vorttice Aero Helmet With Multiple Visors and Hard Carrying case for visors and a soft bag for the helmet - Size - Medium
Visors are in EXCELLENT CONDITION! Helmet is in VERY GOOD CONDITION except a tiny crack by the ears that do not affect the functionality of the helmet at all.
- $99

Louis Garneau Rocket Air Aero Helmet - All goo except the visor. It's usable, but definitely some scratches, includes a soft carrying bag
- $59 Shipped

Bontrager Hilo Mens Triathlon Shoes - Shoes have some mileage in them but still function great! The factory inserts have NEVER been used. I use the super feet inserts and put them in as soon as I purchased the shoes. PM me with your email if you would like more pics.
- Size - 10.5
- $69 Shipped

Ironman Louisville Tri Bag
- $25 Shipped

TYR Pull Buoy
-$15 Shipped

Tool Bundle - Park Tool Chain Whip, Cog Remover Nut, Chain Breaker, Y-Tool
- $19 Shipped

Neoprene Noslip Fitletic Fuel Belt - includes 2 10oz bottles - By far the best fuel belt I have ever owned. This belt is functionally perfect!
- $25

Super Light Weight Nathans Neon Reflective Running Vest
-$10 Shipped

Amphipod Neon Reflective Light-Up Running Vest
- $25 Shipped

Hammer Nutrition Anti-fatigue and Race Caps Supreme - UNOPENED! This is an awesome combo and it's a supplement that actually works and you can feel it!!!
- Anti-fatigue - $10
- Race Caps Supreme - $39
- $40 for both

Waterproof ipod Shuffle and Regular ipod shuffle - The grey one is much newer and works great. This made those long swims WAAAYYY better! NOTE: You still will need waterproof headphones
- Waterproof Shuffle(greay) - $59 Shipped
- Red Shuffle - $19 Shipped
- $69 for both

Finis Swim HR Monitor - Clips to your ear and tells you your heart rate while swimming. This thing was a great tool that I can't believe I never saw more people use! It helped me especially during recovery days so I didn't get my HR too high! Includes Charger and hard case.
- $25 shipped

Shimano Ultegra 11-28T 10-speed Cassette - VERY LOW MILES!
-$29 Shipped

SRAM Red 11-23T 10-Speed Cassette - Still a lot of life and shifts great!
-$49

Draft Box for Trek Speed Concepts
- $19 Shipped

Seta SR Road Bike Saddle - NEVER USED!
- $19 Shipped

Bontrager Front and Rear Skewers
- $10

Quote Reply
Re: Selling ALL my Triathlon Toys! And I have A LOT of Triathlon Toys! Trek Speed Concept 7.5, Zipp Sub9 Disc, Zipp 808 front Wheel, Aero Helmets, Garmin 910xt and 920xt, heart rate monitors, Tools, DeSoto T1 Wet Suite, Xterra Speed Suite, Bontrager Tri S [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So the following pictures did not get posted for whatever reason, so PM me with your email and I will email you pics of any of the following:
-Zipp Sub9
-XTerra Valor Speedsuit
-garmin 910xt bundle
-Louis Garneau Vorttice Aero Helmet
-Bontrager Hilo Tri Shoes
-IM Louisville Tri Bag
-TYR Pull Buoy
-Tool Bundle
-Fitletic Fuel Belt
-Nathan Running Vest
-Amphipod Light-Up Running Vest
-Hammer Nutrition Anti-fatigue and Race Caps Supreme
-Finis Swim HR Monitor
-Shimano Ultegra Cassette
-SRAM Red Cassette
-Seta Saddle
-Bontrager Skewers
Quote Reply
Re: Selling ALL my Triathlon Toys! And I have A LOT of Triathlon Toys! Trek Speed Concept 7.5, Zipp Sub9 Disc, Zipp 808 front Wheel, Aero Helmets, Garmin 910xt and 920xt, heart rate monitors, Tools, DeSoto T1 Wet Suite, Xterra Speed Suite, Bontrager Tri S [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also have pics of the DeSoto T1 wet suit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whats low mi on shimano cass?

Lookn for friend hate to buy junk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmmm guessing around 150 miles
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
treaedon001@twcny.rr.com[/email]

Please send more photos of bike/Zipp wheels
Also are you including the xlab behind seat and front ?
Will this fit someone 5'11 who normally rides a 56 ?
Thanks
Tim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You would be a perfect fit at 5'11". I am 5'10.5 " and it fits me great. There is plenty of room to go up or down from where it's at for me. I will include the X lab cages (front and back) to sweeten the deal! I will send more pics via email email soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks for the pics. what's the length of the crank arms?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Neoprene Noslip Fitletic Fuel Belt available? Also would you sell either the HR straps separately?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes the fuel belt is still available. Which hr monitors are you interested in? I have the tri, swim, and the one with the 910xt watch. I would consider selling them separately.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fitletic fuel belt - SOLD
Garmin Tri HRM - SOLD
Garmin HRM - SOLD
Ultegra Cassette - SOLD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You could change the hub, but the hub is currently a 10-speed hub.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the 808 is available I'll take it. I sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes the 808 is still available. I sent you a PM. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
UPDATED LIST:
Note: All items are up for sale until I receive payment. Until then, all is fair game.

The following items have been updated:

Trek Speed Concept 7.5 - $1350 shipped PRICE DROP!!!
- 54"
- 2011 frame
- Shimano Ultegra components
- 2014 cockpit
- Rotor 3d crank
- power 2 max power meter
- bontrager race lite wheels

Zipp Sub9 Carbon Tubular 10-speed - $699
- With shimano ultegra 11-25 cassette
- Speed Tangent Tubular Tire
- Protective Carrying Bag
- EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Garmin 920xt watch + Charger - $199

Garmin Swim Heart Rate Monitor - $69

Garmin 910xt + quick release bike mount - $99

ITEMS SOLD:
Draft Box
Garmin Tri HRM (from 920xt bundle)
Garmin HRM (from 910xt bundle)
Fitletic Fuel Belt
IM kentucky Tri Bag
Shimano Ultegra Cassette
Zipp 808 Front Wheel
LG Rocket Air Aero Helmet

EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump MAKE ME AN OFFER!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin head unit - SOLD

FYI - I will knock the Zipp sub9 disc down to $599 shipped!!! Come on people, that is a steal!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the ipods--PM on the way.

If someone wants the disc but concerned about 11 speed compatibility, there are some work-arounds. I got a machinist friend to use his metal lathe to machine a cassette (NOT the hub) removing the inner 1.8 mm (there are some YouTubes about this). My "10 speed" wheels use the modified 11 speed cassette without issue. With a 1.8 mm spacer, I can still use the cassette on an 11 speed wheel. I will likely never need to replace that inner cassette group (cassettes usually wear in the middle gears and those can be swapped out with new ones). I have a hilly (e.g. 28t cassette) and flat (25t) cassette machined for the 10 sp wheel. If anyone is interested, I could get my friend to machine a cassette & sell it--just PM me. You can also just go to a machine shop near you and get it done for <$20. That price for the disc really is a steal. I simply hate tubulars so it's not for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need to sell this bike so I am dropping the price again to $1250!!

This includes the bontrager race lite wheels and speed box. Not the cages or pedals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the DeSoto suit ... any pics available? cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes what is your email? I will send you some pics!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the 920xt still available? I sent you a PM.

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes it is. I will send you a PM
Quote Reply

Prev Next