Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sell me your race wheels
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for some 700c clincher race wheels. I don't have the cash to drop $1000+ on new ones. Surely some of you are upgrading for next season. Let me know what you've got!

--
mcoker
Quote Reply
Re: Sell me your race wheels [mcoker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZIPP Team CSC aluminum clinchers. Very low miles. Just bought them a couple of months ago and haven't had time to ride. Bladed spokes, bullet-proof. I'd take $750 for the pair.

Email me at ABWEBDESIGN [@] hotmail.com

~ AB ~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a rear specialized trispoke. It has some cosmetic damage from the previous owner but it works perfectly. You can see the ring around the rim just inside the brake surface. It is just a scratch on the clear coat. I am looking for $200.

http://tinypic.com/f3ez9i.jpg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe a bit steep for you, but just in case, an elderly friend of mine has a set of Hed3 clinchers, 700c he bought new 3 months ago. They have maybe 200 miles on them. He's a timid rider and doesn't handle crosswinds (or fast downhills) very well, so he's selling the wheels. I haven't asked him but I think he'll take $970 plus shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Sell me your race wheels [malarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If interested Hed3 trispokes (white decals) but tubular. Includes tires, $650 I have pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am about to sell some Brand new Ksyrium Elite's. Shimano hub. Not really Aero but i've got them.

Quote Reply