Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selcof Ultra Carbon Aero Stem 100mm 31.8mm 1 1/8 $100 shipped CONUS
Quote | Reply
"You can't beat the traditional drop bar handlebar design in terms of comfort and ergonomics, refined over decades there's simply no better way to connect the rider to the front of the bike. The Selcof Ultra Carbon Aero stem works with the new Ultra Carbon Aero /Tri-bar to offer you just that.
Built from carbon, with a removable face plate, Insert for a Garmin Mount and metal threaded inserts to support every fastening the Selcof Ultra Carbon Aero Stem weighs in at a suitable svelte 246g. It's a light weight, high strength stem that's packed with features and designed to help you blow the competition away as part of our new Selcof Ultra Carbon cockpit.
  • Weight: 235g (100mm)
  • Steerer Clamp: 1" 1/8
  • Bar Clamp: 31.8mm (width 50mm)
  • Drop Angle: 15 degrees"
  • ref: PlanetX website

I just bought this but decided to get a smaller frame instead. Never been used or mounted.

$100 shipped CONUS ONLY. PAYPAL ONLY (gary.lindsey@gmail.com).
[/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img][/url][/img]

Last edited by: chirobike: Jul 4, 17 10:44
Quote Reply
Re: Selcof Ultra Carbon Aero Stem 100mm 31.8mm 1 1/8 $125 shipped CONUS [chirobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Selcof Ultra Carbon Aero Stem 100mm 31.8mm 1 1/8 $125 shipped CONUS [chirobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$$100 shipped Conus.

Here's some pics of what it goes with-the Selcof Aero handlebar system. (Stem only for sale-buy the other stuff from Selcof). The stem can go a with any 31.8 bar but it looks perfect with their bar. The stems are sold out for now.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this is still available, I am interested. I am not sure how I contact you.
Quote Reply