Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Seat, wetsuit, sram red crankset, OWL 360 bicycle camera,
Quote | Reply
I just bought Di2 11 speed so this stuff needs to go, other stuff too. Make a reasonable deal if you see no price...I can send more pics if you like just PM me. Only shipping to CONUS. ALL ITEM PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING.

325$ for the Zipp Vuka Aerobars, R2C shifters and Integrated Extensions as a combo.

3.SRAM Red Carbon Crankset -130bcd bb3o no BB included 170mm length. Bought this brand new last year....it has about 1000miles on it...still in excellent condition. I baby my bike. Chainring not included.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2h5mzv4.jpg

5. OWL360 bicycle camera-I bought this a few months ago so that i could see vehicles coming behind me out on these old texas roads...it does the job but I already have too much crap on my bike to carry. 30$
http://i57.tinypic.com/vo8ole.jpg

9. RAVX Aeromax Gel seat. This has 1 year of use on it and is in very good condition. 10$

http://i44.tinypic.com/28qvlef.jpg

11. Profile Design Blitz wetsuit. Large. I have fixed about 3 small holes in this suit. The holes did not go through the neoprene. There is one more hole that also does not go through the entire suit. Very small holes. this was my first suit and i didnt know how to pull it up...so my nails put the minor cuts in it. It still works just fine but it is too small for me. i used it maybe 10 times and now have a 2 piece T1 suit. 20$

http://i44.tinypic.com/30m5xsz.jpg

14. Shimano SPD-L pedals. 10$
Last edited by: COJO: Sep 12, 14 14:41
Quote Reply
Re: 3T brezza, Shiv Aerobars, Sram Chainring, Specialized Bodygeometry Seat, X lab, SRAM TT500 Shifters, Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size is the camber?

no wait...it's gotta be your bull
Quote Reply
Re: 3T brezza, Shiv Aerobars, Sram Chainring, Specialized Bodygeometry Seat, X lab, SRAM TT500 Shifters, Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er [nikia&hoops!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its a size medium.

"WHEW...I really regret that workout!"..............Noone
Quote Reply
Re: 3T brezza, Shiv Aerobars, Sram Chainring, Specialized Bodygeometry Seat, X lab, SRAM TT500 Shifters, Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Flight Deck shifters/brakes 9 or 10 speed? What's the model level (e.g. 105, Ultegra etc.)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shiv Comp Aerobars price shipped. In USA
Quote Reply
Re: 3T brezza, Shiv Aerobars, Sram Chainring, Specialized Bodygeometry Seat, X lab, SRAM TT500 Shifters, Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er [brandonblanck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will get back to you saturday or monday on that. I am not sure right now and will be out of pocket...possibly 2 more days.

Quote Reply
Re: 3T brezza, Shiv Aerobars, Sram Chainring, Specialized Bodygeometry Seat, X lab, SRAM TT500 Shifters, Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er [Ozlas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With the Brake Levers, Lizard Skinz and Extensions 125$. At the top of my post I explained that all shipping will be paid by the buyer. My zip is 76901 for a reference of shipping cost. The bars are listed on the Specialized site for 200$That is without brake levers.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for update

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BTW the spesh camber is not a XC bike is it? Might be why you didn't get on with it. The Epic is the XC FS bike.
Quote Reply
Re: 3T brezza, Shiv Aerobars, Sram Chainring, Specialized Bodygeometry Seat, X lab, SRAM TT500 Shifters, Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er [Quinner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Camber is described as a "jack of all trades" bike. I would really enjoy the bike if I did more climbing and more technical stuff. Most of my riding is on single track with tight switchbacks. I want something with a shorter wheelbase and a bit more nimble for my local riding. I grew up riding BMX and thats more of the style I want from my MTB. The Camber is actually Too Much bike for my taste right now. Theres just not enough technical stuff around my area(west texas desert) to justify it.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by COJO [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by COJO [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates and price changes.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumpupdates

Quote Reply
Re: 3T brezza, HED3, X lab, SRAM TT500 Shifters, Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for updates and new pics

Quote Reply
Re: 3T brezza, HED3, X lab, SRAM TT500 Shifters, Profile Design Fast Forward Seatpost, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for new year

Quote Reply
Re: HED3, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er, ipod shuffle, wetsuit, sram rear der [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for updates

Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Vuka Aero bars and R2C shifters/extension, Shiv Fork, HED3, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er, ipod shuffle, wetsuit, sram red, cassette, crankset, shainring, pearl izumi shoes [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for new stuff

Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Vuka Aero bars and R2C shifters/extension, Shiv Fork, HED3, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er, ipod shuffle, wetsuit, sram red, cassette, crankset, shainring, pearl izumi shoes [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price for Sram R2C shifters alone? Thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Vuka Aero bars and R2C shifters/extension, Shiv Fork, HED3, Seat, Specialized Camber 29er, ipod shuffle, wetsuit, sram red, cassette, crankset, shainring, pearl izumi shoes [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to try and sell as a group first...but if the combo isnt selling then I will go down in the individual prices for separating them. 90$ shipped for R2C shifters $90 for the ZIPP extensions...150$ for the full combo. Please note that my di2 should be delivered this week and should be put on my bike this week....so the R2C shifters and Extension will not be available until I get them replaced with the Di2.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent about Specialized Shiv Comp Fork
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some of the pictures dont seem to be working. Can you send me a pic of what you have for the Shiv spacers and tower hardware? Also, I might be interested in the shimano spd-sl pedals.. Do you have any more info? Model/Condition/etc. If its easier you can reach me at rlh212 at gmail dot com

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interested in the pedals... I am unable to PM (probably due to post count). If you could contact me nealforester at gmail dot com I would very much appreciate it.
Quote Reply

Prev Next