Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott Plasma 20 with Reynolds 46 (Xlab, Adamo, FSA)
Quote | Reply
Items added:

Used Adamo Breakaway saddle: $120 shipped lower 48 states

FSA Team Issue Crankset 53/39 172.5. New take off. Maybe 10 miles of use. $225 shipped lower 48 states

X:Lab Torpedo Hydration System 400. Out of box, but unused. $120 shipped lower 48 states.

A lightly used 2013 Scott Plasma 20. Size Small (52cm). Approximately 200 road miles and about 5 hours of trainer rides.
I have changed the bottom bracket and crankset. FSA K-Force Light Compact with 386 BB. I can put the stock crankset and BB back on if you want to run a standard size crankset (it is the Team Issue by FSA).
Reynolds 46 tubular wheel set. Wheels have approximately 500 miles. DT Swiss hubs with ceramic bearings. Aerolite spokes, Swirl Lip Generator. Skewers, valve extenders, wrapped with Tufo S3 Lite tubulars.
The only notable issue is some scuffing on one of the aero bars when it came loose during a ride. Purely cosmetic. See picture.
Pedals not included. Asking $2300 plus shipping.
I have enjoyed riding this quick machine, but triathlons are no longer on my radar. Contact me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

Last edited by: hpycmpr: Nov 30, 15 14:38
Quote Reply
Post deleted by hpycmpr [ In reply to ]
Re: Scott Plasma 20 [hpycmpr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell as a frameset option for someone that wants to do their own build up. Make me a reasonable offer.
Last edited by: hpycmpr: Nov 14, 15 19:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Items added.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Plasma 20 with Reynolds 46 (Xlab, Adamo, FSA) [hpycmpr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sell me that torpedo for much lower price. trisports have it for 118 brand new shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Plasma 20 with Reynolds 46 (Xlab, Adamo, FSA) [bvivero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bvivero wrote:
sell me that torpedo for much lower price. trisports have it for 118 brand new shipped.

And you can get the 2015 Plasma 20 for $2400. https://www.racycles.com/category/catalog/38

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply