Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Scott Plasma2 10 Frameset M, Zipp Vuka Stealth Aero Bar and exstentions, Stages Rival 172.5 with Sram red crank and sram TT rings
Quote | Reply
Scott Plasma2 10 Medium frameset. Was just a touch too big for me so passing it on to help make the next person fast and look good doing! Remember, if you look fast you are fast.

Frame, fork, seatpost, headset, and DuraAce 9000 brakes Front and Rear
$600

Only bad that I've found is a tiny bit on wheel rub in the front fork and some very light rub in the rear wheel well

Zipp Vuka Stealth Aero bars with exstentions and pads. 70mm integrated stem
$550

There is a slight scuff on the right side of the basebar but purely cosmetic.

Stages Sram Rival 172.5 Crank arm with Sram Red crankset that includes Sram Aero TT 53/39 chainrings. Also Stock crankarm, sram gxp ceramic BB and Gxp to BB30 bottom bracket.
$400

Last edited by: JordanFostersSN: Oct 10, 17 8:21
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Plasma2 10 Frameset M, Zipp Vuka Stealth Aero Bar and exstentions, Stages Rival 172.5 with Sram red crank and sram TT rings [JordanFostersSN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping it up for my Birthday! Dirty 30! 5 more years till masters racing!
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Plasma2 10 Frameset M, Zipp Vuka Stealth Aero Bar and exstentions, Stages Rival 172.5 with Sram red crank and sram TT rings [JordanFostersSN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the zipp extensions?
Quote Reply
Re: Scott Plasma2 10 Frameset M, Zipp Vuka Stealth Aero Bar and exstentions, Stages Rival 172.5 with Sram red crank and sram TT rings [Freshjive] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really. I'd rather sell the whole thing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A friendly Saturday nudge
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All PM's have been responded to.

Feel free to make reasonable offers
Quote Reply