Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sale to end all Sales Lightweight, Mavic, ENVE, SRM, S-Works, 3T, Dura Ace, Orbea
Quote | Reply
Prices do NOT include shipping. US only.

2010 Orbea Orca 60cm Frameset - $599

Perfect condition, can't find any serious signs of wear except a small pin sized clearcoat ding on the top tube. It's BB30, but has a BB30 to English adapter installed. You can take it to a bike shop and they should be able to take it out.

2013 Lightweight Standard Gen III Tubular SRAM/Shimano 11 - $2,199

Perfect condition. Braking is AMAZING in the dry, but I've never tried these in the rain. Comes with pads, skewers, wheelbags, and the Conti Competition 25mm tubs mounted. DT Swiss hub internals means a lot of options if you wanted to get fancy.

2013 Mavic Cosmic Carbone Ultimate Tubular - $1,599

Also in perfect condition, but with no tires included unfortunately. The rim is pretty much already prepped for gluing though. Mavic Skewers included. I have both SRAM/Shimano 11 and Campagnolo 11 freehubs available for this!

2014 ENVE 3.4 Tubular DT Swiss Ceramic SRAM/Shimano 11 - $1,599

Also in perfect condition... Seeing a trend here? No skewers or pads included with these unfortunately. But the included S-Works tires are VERY grippy with a lot of life left. The hubs are Roval (a Specialized brand), but they partnered with DT Swiss for the internals so parts are readily available. The rear is laced 16:8 which evens out the tension and makes for a stronger wheel.

2013 Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR Clincher - $1,099

Good condition, the rear Exalith brake track shows some sign of wear. Pads, skewers, tires, and tubes are included. I have both SRAM/Shimano 11 and Campagnolo 11 freehubs available for this!

2011 Dura Ace 7900 SRM 53/39t 177.5mm - $1,149

Great condition, chainrings look fresh and the crank arms have no real wear. No PC7 included. Just the crank and the magnet. Pairs with any ANT+ head unit.

2010 Dura Ace 7900 Brakeset - $139

Perfect condition, no signs of use. I'll include new alloy pads with them unless requested, then I'll keep them.

2012 Dura Ace 7900 12-25 Cassette - $99

Plenty of life left, previous owner moved on to another bike and didn't ride this one so this is pretty new.

2010 3T Rotundo LTD 44cm - $99

These bars are super damn light. Good condition except for stem clamping area being a bit ugly, but that's covered up if you're going to actually use them.

2010 3T ARX LTD 120mm +-6d - $119

Perfect condition. Very light and with titanium bolts for extra bling/weightweenie.

2014 Specialized Romin Pro 155mm Black - $129

Perfect condition with no signs of use except rail clamping. Specialized is sort of weird, the 155 Romin is more like a 143.

Last edited by: dudemanppl: Apr 1, 15 12:34
Quote Reply
Re: Sale to end all Sales Lightweight, Mavic, ENVE, Chris King, S-Works, 3T, Dura Ace, Orbea [dudemanppl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send me a PM for the combined price on the Cobbler seat post and Romin Pro, (i'm poor, overworked, and about to be saddled with a mini-me, so hook me up with a good price!)
Quote Reply
Re: Sale to end all Sales Lightweight, Mavic, ENVE, Chris King, S-Works, 3T, Dura Ace, Orbea [dudemanppl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many miles to the lightweights have on them? Where are you located? Thx.
Quote Reply
Re: Sale to end all Sales Lightweight, Mavic, ENVE, Chris King, S-Works, 3T, Dura Ace, Orbea [MR2014] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not many. Located in Southern California.
Quote Reply
Re: Sale to end all Sales Lightweight, Mavic, ENVE, SRM, S-Works, 3T, Dura Ace, Orbea [dudemanppl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: Sale to end all Sales Lightweight, Mavic, ENVE, SRM, S-Works, 3T, Dura Ace, Orbea [dudemanppl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's your best price on brake calipers shipped to 52317?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Need some wheels ASAP if there are any left please call me on 585 485 8899 (Rochester NY)
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if only that saddle were 143mm and not 155mm.

such pimp items here. best of luck selling!
Quote Reply
Re: Sale to end all Sales Lightweight, Mavic, ENVE, SRM, S-Works, 3T, Dura Ace, Orbea [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have a table saw, anything is possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, send me offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices reduced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Enve wheels?
Quote Reply