Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM power meter, Mavic cosmic Ultimate tubulars
Quote | Reply
Dura Ace 7800 SRM. Will need a new battery but otherwise works flawlessly. 53/39 (can also include a 52 big ring), 172.5 arms. Works flawlessly with 11s drivetrain.

SRM is still the benchmark in power for accuracy & reliability...get this one as inexpensively as the rest of the units on the market.

Also have a black pc7 that could be included for a little more.

$650

Mavic Cosmic Ultimate tubulars:

Mavic Cosmic Ultimate tubulars: $975

These are one of the sweetest sets of wheels out there. Super light, insanely stiff, responsive, and a lot of bling factor. Selling because I no longer race and these sit in my bike room crying for someone to make them go fast again.

They have been used for a couple of years and are no cosmetically perfect, but they are true as can be and spin like a dream. These retail for around 3x my asking price so scoop up a nice deal before they disappear.

Note, campy freehub but this can be changed in about 30 seconds for very little $. Or you can run a campy 11s cassette with Shimano/sram no problem. Tires are no longer mounted but I am happy to include a set of new tubulars.

Pics to be added this weekend
Last edited by: StW: Jun 10, 17 5:03
Quote Reply
Re: SRM power meter, Mavic cosmic Ultimate tubulars [StW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send a pic or two? Pm me.
Quote Reply
Re: SRM power meter, Mavic cosmic Ultimate tubulars [Tig3rMil3s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics of the mAvic
Quote Reply
Re: SRM power meter, Mavic cosmic Ultimate tubulars [Tig3rMil3s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would also like to see pics
Quote Reply
Re: SRM power meter, Mavic cosmic Ultimate tubulars [StW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
could i get mavic pics to grnmtntri@gmail.com
thank you
Quote Reply