Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SRM Dura-Ace 7800 Wireless 172.5 53/39 + PC6
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my SRM Dura Ace 7800 Wireless (ANT+) Crank, it's a 172.5mm crank, 53/39 comes with PC6 (with all the accessories that are in the photo)
It has a normal wear marks on the crank (from shoes scuffing).
It was recently serviced (about 2 weeks ago) by SRM UK and was not in use since then (I actually received it back today).

Price: 1,500$

I am located in Israel, shipping costs to US/UK should be around 50$ which I am willing to split with the buyer (so 25$ shipping to most countries).

Last edited by: Infin1ty: Apr 12, 15 10:50
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Dura-Ace 7800 Wireless 172.5 53/39 + PC6 [Infin1ty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, price reduction just for slowtwitch users to 1400$
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi. I don't need an SRM but I am curious, how is the riding in Isreal? With all of the drama and attacks in the news, I just never think about road cyclists there.
Andy

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: SRM Dura-Ace 7800 Wireless 172.5 53/39 + PC6 [Andrew L] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew L wrote:
Hi. I don't need an SRM but I am curious, how is the riding in Isreal? With all of the drama and attacks in the news, I just never think about road cyclists there.
Andy
Well, when there were sirens, it was pretty weird, but since august it's pretty fine.
I'm much more concerned on the road from drivers :)
There are of course areas where i will never ride my back in (even though, it's in Israel), but they are very specific areas, we have a beautiful country and a perfect weather.

and btw, usually the news just bloat everything up on some side....
Quote Reply