Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TT Chainriing, Specialized Stem, and more
Quote | Reply
Specialized Pro CLP Multistem, looks brand new other than so residue from a cyclometer. A heat gun will probably get the residue off easily. I used it twice and took it off. 17 degrees, 110 mm. Comes with spacers to alter the angle to your specifications. Paid $70... $30 shipped OBO

5+ meters of white Jagwire derailleur tubing. I bought extra because the road pro did include enough for internal routing. $18 shipped

53T Aero TT chainring. It is plain silver, and I don't know the manufacturer. $25 shipped

Adidas quarter-zip BMW addition. White, brand new with tags. $45 shipped OBO

All shipping is to lower 48 states unless you want to pay for the actual shipping charge.

More pictures can be provided upon request.

Prices reduced!
Last edited by: Pennstate506: Dec 8, 14 19:23
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM X-Glide Crankset, TT500 Shifters, Force Derailleur and more [Pennstate506] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM X-Glide Crankset, TT500 Shifters, Force Derailleur and more [Pennstate506] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is BB size of the crankset?
Quote Reply
Re: SRAM X-Glide Crankset, TT500 Shifters, Force Derailleur and more [Daalouw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I changed it. Its GXP.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Pennstate506 [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by Pennstate506 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SRAM Red Crankset sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices updated! Make me an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump and updated items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, sold items removed, new items added, and price reductions.
Quote Reply