Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD 4 Sale Wahoo Kickr Power Smart Trainer - GEN 2
Quote | Reply

Gently used, purchased 11 months ago but can not ride due to medical condition so getting rid of this along with TT bike in another post. Will ship to lower 48, in original box and packaging (with foam inserts) for $40 shipping and handling. Asking $800 for trainer, paid $1100 for. Thanks for looking, paypal accepted. Would guess about 300 miles on the trainer as I lived most recently in the south and did almost all my riding outdoors. Please email me at rwallen614@gmail.com as I do not check here much if interested. Thanks again

Features

• Heavyweight flywheel and advanced algorithms help replicate the momentum and resistance of challenging road rides
  • Wheel-off design ensures consistent, accurate power measurement (+/- 2%) and generates up to 2,000W of power
  • Robust carbon steel construction allows the trainer to stay in place while you crank out the watts
  • Connected to your device, the KICKR sets your resistance via your favorite app, software or cycling computer
  • Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+ and ANT+ FE-C enabled for wireless control and data transfer
  • Works with Wahoo Fitness app (included) and popular training software such as Zwift and TrainerRoad (not included)
  • Universal fit accommodates almost any bike type and size, from 24 in. bikes to full-size road and mountain bikes
  • Compatible with quick-release rear axle and hubs with 130mm or 135mm width; 12 x 142 thru axles
  • Compatible with iPhone 4S and newer; 3rd generation iPad and newer; iPad Mini and select Bluetooth Smart-enabled Androidâ„¢ devices
  • Includes an 11-speed Shimano/SRAM compatible cassette and an RPM cadence sensor; also compatible with 8/9/10-speed Shimano/SRAM cassettes (not included)

Best Use

Cycling

Resistance Type

Flywheel

Dimensions

28 x 21 inches

Foldable

Yes

Software Controlled

Yes

Weight

47 pounds

Last edited by: dandr614: Jan 22, 18 8:49
Quote Reply
Re: 4 Sale Wahoo Kickr Power Smart Trainer - GEN 2 [dandr614] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent
Quote Reply
Re: 4 Sale Wahoo Kickr Power Smart Trainer - GEN 2 [captain-tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have replied to all that have sent emails. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: 4 Sale Wahoo Kickr Power Smart Trainer - GEN 2 [dandr614] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold thanks all
Quote Reply