Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD-Cervelo P4 (56cm)-SOLD
Quote | Reply

More Pictures Here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/QwrkbrwKJnYedwT82

I have loved this bike and I hope the photos show off the excellent condition that this P4 is in. I am only selling because I am on the small side of this frame (I'm 178cm) and have a fairly aggressive fit. I need to get lower (and UCI legal), and I've realized that a smaller stack and reach is the way to go!

I have owned this bike since 2011 and bought it directly from Cervelo after they disbanded their professional cycling team (Cervelo Test Team). This was a team bike. I had the frame painted by Jean Francois at Exor Peinture in Quebec (Exor Peinture knows what they are doing with carbon frames and were hired by Cervelo to paint all of the uber expensive 'project California' R5ca frames). The frame was painted matte black with a glossy cervelo logo on the downtube.

The frame and all parts are in excellent condition and have never been crashed, banged, dinged, or even scratched :). I do not abuse my gear and I have no interest in selling a damaged bike to anyone. This bike is in great condition, and it shows. I have re-cabled the bike and made sure that all is working perfectly.

The bike features
Dura Ace 7900 shifters, chain, derailleurs
New Ultegra Crankset and bottom bracket
Ultegra brakes and cassette
Zipp evo alumina extensions
Profile Design basebar and brake levers
Fizik Arione Tri saddle (new)
Shimano RS (2016) wheelset

I have extra Cervelo watter bottles and another seat post that I can include with this bike.

Asking $1700cad ($1350usd). Located in Toronto (Woodbridge).

I can include a Renn 555 disc with this bike (see pictures, includes Conti 4000sII clincher tire and ultegra cassette) for $500cad ($400usd). I'm hesitant to sell the disc wheel as I could still make good use of it. But in all honesty, this is (IMO) the ideal disc wheel for this bike as it's stiff, light, and the aluminum brake track works so well with the integrated rear brake. ...Yes, I can even lock up the rear wheel when using aluminum brake tracks.

SOLD-

Renn Disc still available
Last edited by: beston: Nov 18, 17 10:00
Quote Reply