Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Used, only 57 miles, CeramicSpeed oversized pulley system for eTap and UFO chain
Quote | Reply
As the title says I have for sale a couple used CeramicSpeed bits. Both only have 57 total miles on them.

Oversized pulley wheel system for SRAM eTap with black wheels. Includes original packaging and lube. Asking $400

UFO chain for 11 speed, is the newest version that is supposed to be good for 400 miles. Includes original packaging and everything that came with it asking $80

Let me know if you want pics and I can send some. Currently is still installed on my race bike but will be coming off shortly.
Last edited by: ajdufour: Sep 19, 17 9:28
Quote Reply
Re: Used, only 57 miles, CeramicSpeed oversized pulley system for eTap and UFO chain [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...
Quote Reply
Re: Used, only 57 miles, CeramicSpeed oversized pulley system for eTap and UFO chain [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested
Quote Reply
Re: Used, only 57 miles, CeramicSpeed oversized pulley system for eTap and UFO chain [MEP74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which are you interested in? I can take and send pictures of either...

PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you selling part of the eTap components too?
Quote Reply
Re: Used, only 57 miles, CeramicSpeed oversized pulley system for eTap and UFO chain [MEP74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Open to offers....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$250 for oversized pulleys??

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Re: Used, only 57 miles, CeramicSpeed oversized pulley system for eTap and UFO chain [dbro1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump... Make an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.....

Open to any reasonable offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both chain and pulleys have been sold
Quote Reply