Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600
Quote | Reply
Exactly as the subject says...

Flo 60 front and Flo 90 rear (11-speed) wheels with skewers for sale. About 600-700 miles on them.

Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wJRbUDvfyqbJYGcj1

Thanks.
Last edited by: lDiogelNles: Dec 27, 17 16:14
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [lDiogelNles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you willing to split them?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [pburnett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the OP is not willing to split. Not sure which you are looking for, I have a Front 60 that I am going to be selling.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [dacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an 11sp aluminum Flo60 rear I would like to sell as well.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [lDiogelNles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMed you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [dacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
looking for the rear.. sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [pburnett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a front.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [Strugglebeast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for 60/60 set
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for Flo's in Europe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these wheels still for sale and what size 650 or 700?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 60 Front/Flow 90 Rear Aluminum + Carbon Clinchers - $600 [MikeyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale. These are 700.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you post some better pics?

Thanks,
Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still no response on if you are willing to split?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry all...holidays, traveling, and all of that.

Updated the link with additional photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wJRbUDvfyqbJYGcj1

No, I am unwilling to split for now. Too many sets of wheels in the apt, so I would rather sell the set.
Quote Reply