Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: 2014 Felt B14- 56cm $1,100 obo
Quote | Reply
For sale is my 2014 Felt B14- 56cm, asking 1,100 + shipping obo. I'm in the Denver area so I'd be willing to skip the shipping and do local pickup somewhere along the front range.

Now to the bike: I'm the original owner of this bike, having bought it from a local shop in February 2014. Last summer, I had the chain, cassette, chainrings, and bearings replaced. In addition, I've had this bike tuned from my lbs regularly and recently had the wheels trued. There is some cosmetic wear on the alloy areobars/shifters and the gel aero pads could probably be replaced in the not too distant future. I'm planning on keeping the cobb saddle but will include the stock felt saddle the bike came with. Also included is a profile design frame bag, two profile design frame water bottle holders, and a dual water bottle rear-mount. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want me to forward over more pictures/call/email to discuss more.

Thanks,

Kyle
Last edited by: BKyle: Aug 23, 16 8:11
Quote Reply
Re: Trade for Road bike: Felt B14 [BKyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm me some pics I have a Focus Evo Cayo3.0 56 cm. SRAM Force with carbon everything.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Felt B14- 56cm [BKyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping for pictures added and posting of bike for sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping it again, open for offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?