Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD!
Quote | Reply
Modest usage. I have two other power meters and don't use this one any longer.
Very good condition. Includes all parts, including the strap and download cradle.

$125.

rdiday@cfl.rr.com

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Last edited by: Robert: Jul 11, 05 6:58
Quote Reply
Re: Ciclosport HAC 4 w/dowload cradle [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ive looked into that product before, does it actually measure power? I'd might be interested if you could provide some details as to your actual experience with it. When i looked up info online a few months ago, i could find out very little real world info. basically I want to know what features it has and how accurate it is. Isn't this the computer that does not do speed past the ones column. In other words, you could be going 23.0 or 23.9 and it shows 23. Is that the one?

thanks

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: Ciclosport HAC 4 w/dowload cradle [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nic:

This computer uses an estimation of power based upon cadence/speed, I believe. I've found it to be modestly accurate. If you want very good power accuracy, I would suggest a Power Tap (which I also own).

It's been awhile since I used it but, yes, it doesn't show .1 mph, but the whole number, while riding. As I recall, after you download the ride, the mph is given in tenths of a mph. It has the usual array of features, including heart rate, which are explained on the Ciclosport website here:
http://www.ciclosport.de/
Enter the USA site.
The software is B quality, and certainly nothing like Cycling Peaks or CycleOps newest software for the PowerTap.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Last edited by: Robert: Jul 8, 05 9:52
Quote Reply
Re: Ciclosport HAC 4 w/dowload cradle [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you have the cadence meter?

Re: Ciclosport HAC 4 w/dowload cradle [fuzzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, yes. Everthing's there, including the cadence magnet. I think I even have the box. You will want to download the latest iteration of the software, however.

-Robert

Quote Reply