Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SALE! DeSoto T1 Black Pearl wetsuit Pullover and Bibjohn. NEW with tags!
Quote | Reply
Brand new. Never worn. Both still have the cardboard tags attached.
Pullover and Bibjohn. Both are size 3.
Asking $329 for the set. Buyer pays shipping or can pick up. I'm in South Jersey about 20 minutes from Walt Whitman Bridge heading toward Atlantic City. Zip code 08081.

I'm doing this for my sister in law. Sold some bikes, tires and equipment a few months ago and everyone was happy with the deal.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

I, the OP, have a question.... If it is not permitted to bump a listing more than 5 times and the item has not sold, what should be done? Delete and relist it??? Thanks for the info as I don't want to violate any of the rules.

Still available!

Thanks - Ted
Last edited by: Ted121: Dec 14, 15 8:53
Quote Reply
Re: SALE! DeSoto T1 Black Pearl wetsuit Pullover and Bibjohn. NEW with tags! [Ted121] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought there would be more interest in this. This is a triathlon suit, isn't it? Is it an uncommon size or is this not the season?
As with the bikes, I'm selling it for my sister in law who could use the money so any comments or advice would be welcome. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: SALE! DeSoto T1 Black Pearl wetsuit Pullover and Bibjohn. NEW with tags! [Ted121] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really??? Not a single reply? Help me out, guys. You were all so helpful when I was selling the bikes.

Why is there no interest in this? Wrong time of year? Not a good product? Trying to sell in the wrong place?

Any help or advice in getting this sold would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To answer your questions....

Yes. It's a great suit. Yes. It's a triathlon suit. Yes. It's a good time of year to BUY one of these (and you have it priced, right).

Size may be a limiter.....but not a "bad" size.
Quote Reply
Re: SALE! DeSoto T1 Black Pearl wetsuit Pullover and Bibjohn. NEW with tags! [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for your reply. It's still available. Any offers?
Quote Reply