Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Reynolds assault LTD clinchers with 11spd cassette and conti gp 4000's, Magura RT8 brakes
Quote | Reply
Location MD prefer local

Reynolds assault LTD Clinchers with used conti GP 4000's, tubes, skewers, pads, and ultegra 11 speed cassette ($900 obo) NOW $750 shipped
Margura RT8 brakes ($350) sold
[URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/...zpsoza05q3m.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/...zpse67xspsv.jpg.html][/url]

[/url][/img]

[URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/...zpstvvuilxk.jpg.html][/url][URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/...zpsxj81sauc.jpg.html][/url]
Last edited by: disk: Oct 26, 16 15:04
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 with Aduro Aerobars and RT8 magura brakes [disk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would it be possible to post some more pictures?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 with Aduro Aerobars and RT8 magura brakes [Lamby555] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes for sure, it'd really be easiest for me to text additional photos if you could PM me a #.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Wetfeet [ In reply to ]
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 with Aduro Aerobars and RT8 magura brakes [disk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking at getting the same profile design aero bottle. Any leaks, how's the refilling on the go?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, phone is out of service so no new pics for now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, offer up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 with Aduro Aerobars and RT8 magura brakes [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling just the frameset? If so, how much?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 with Aduro Aerobars and RT8 magura brakes [alwmalone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had a few offers on the frame, I'd rather sell as a whole, but it's a possibility if I can find buyers for everything else. I'm not sure on a frame only price yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A few more pics added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Change
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Offer up. Someone has got to want to upgrade this season.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size are the Aduro bars?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 with Aduro Aerobars and RT8 magura brakes [chrisgrigsby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I had the same question when I ordered them. I believe there is only one size for the basebar and the bends are to be cut to desired length. There is only a quarter inch off of them now, which doesn't effect full extension, was just precaution when I did me retul in case I wanted to compact more. The spacers that I picked up separately really help to dial in the fit, with 10mm (3) and 5mm (2) options. In addition the high rise is about 50mm if memory serves right.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know the width of the basebar? 42cm c-c? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 with Aduro Aerobars and RT8 magura brakes [chrisgrigsby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
According to the tape I just used it looks like 40.5 cm handle to handle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still taking offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
several Items pending, Magura RT8 brakes still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brakes, wheels still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd - I'm in MD so local!
Quote Reply

Prev Next