Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Reynolds Carbon Clinchers (66mm)
Quote | Reply
I'm selling a nearly new set of 2011 Reynolds SDV66c full carbon clinchers. I purchased these whees over last winter season (2012/2013) as "New Old Stock" direct from the LBS. I've just sold my TT bike due to not riding the thing in favor of picking up a MTB which should get more use as it's more of a 'general purpose' ride. My TT bike had a total of 5 rides on it (it was also 'nearly new') and these wheels have the same number of rides....total of 5 rides. 4 x 25Km TTs (summer 2013) and 1 x 3hr training ride (summer 2014)

The wheels weigh in at 1675g and are the ligher version of the two wheelsets Reynolds used to offer at this depth (they also offered a "Reynolds Strike" wheelset which was heavier). I believe the hub internals are made by DT Swiss. 16 or 18 spoke front and 20 spoke rear.

Despite the fact that these are a few years old now, I'm asking $1000 plus shipping for these due to their condition (as close to perfect as you can get for a slightly used wheelset) - I honestly can't see a single blemish on them. I'm selling them with a Shimano/SRAM freehub body, Reynolds skewers and rim strips. I'm not including a cassette or tires/tubes.

I'm open to offers but please consider the quality of the item (very high), the amount of use (very low) and my asking price (reasonable, in my opinion) before submitting your offer.

Thanks,
eric

Last edited by: ericv2013: Jul 28, 14 9:42
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Carbon Clinchers (66mm) [ericv2013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in this wheel set if they are still available, PM if so. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Carbon Clinchers (66mm) [ippski2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. My email adress is vandenb00@gmail.com. You can contact me there...
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Carbon Clinchers (66mm) [ericv2013] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent!

Coop

Honor, courage and commitment!
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Carbon Clinchers (66mm) [COOP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold
Quote Reply