Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Reynolds Attack and HED Flanders (Ardennes disc) wheelsets -- ALL SOLD
Quote | Reply

Wheelset #1 -- 2014 Reynolds Attack -- PRICE: $750 shipped (gift), $775 shipped non-gift

This is a killer set of Reynolds new version of the "Attack" wheelset.

Bought brand new from Competitive Cyclist. I am the original owner. Registered with Reynolds Cycling.

The new generation of the Attack wheel uses a super light 380g carbon rim that is 29mm deep by 25mm wide. The ride quality is amazing and paired with their Cryo Blue pads, the stopping power is very impressive.

These wheels weigh only 1366g, spin up super fast, and are a hill climber's dream. This is one of the best "all around" wheelsets out there right now and at a killer price, too!

The wheels have about 1000 miles on them and look basically new. I bought a disc Roubaix last year and had to get different wheels, so these have been sitting and I am very reluctantly selling them.

Specs:
  • 380g carbon rim
  • 29mm deep x 25mm wide
  • Reynolds "straight pull" hubs
  • Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10/11 speed compatible freehub
  • DT Swiss bladed spokes
  • External nipples for ease of truing
  • 1366g with lightweight rim tape
  • Includes original Reynolds registration cards, skewers, and cryo blue pads.
  • Incredible combination of weight, stiffness, and performance.
  • MSRP: $1399!

===============================

Wheelset #2 -- HED Flanders Disc -- PRICE: $300 shipped (gift) or $320 shipped (non gift)

This is a new set of of HED "Flanders" wheelset taken off a brand new bike.

The Flanders is an OEM version of the Ardennes Plus wheelset. The "Tomcat" rim is dimensionally identical to the Belgium + but uses a pinned joint and weighs a little more. See below.

From HED directly:
"The Tomcat rim has the same width, shape, and stiffness as the Ardennes but at a cost. The differences are that the rim is a little heavier (about 30g) and pinned, not welded. The hubs are a mid range off the shelf item instead of our own design. As far as OE wheels go, both the hubs and rims are high quality. They are built with fairly stout spokes and in combination with the slightly heavier rim they should be fine for riders up to 250 lbs"

Specs:
  • HED "Tomcat" rim is 25mm wide (21mm internal width) x 24.5mm deep (same specs as Belgium +)
  • Suitable for CX, Gravel, Road, or even MTB!
  • 24 spokes front and rear, laced 2x
  • Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10/11 speed compatible freehub
  • Designed for Centerlock disc brakes but can be used with any 6 bolt rotor using an adapter (not included)
  • Tubeless ready (Taped with Stan's Tubeless Tape)
  • Includes original skewers (not pictured)
  • Shimano XT Ice Tech rotors available upon request for an additional $60.

Weight: ~1750g
Last edited by: uphillisgood: Aug 31, 16 8:30
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Attack and HED Flanders (Ardennes) wheelsets [uphillisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Attack and HED Flanders (Ardennes) wheelsets [uphillisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the hub configuration on the Tomcat's? QR or TA?

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Attack and HED Flanders (Ardennes) wheelsets [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbrnut wrote:

QR front and back. I'm not sure if the hubs can be converted. I'll ask HED.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Attack and HED Flanders (Ardennes) wheelsets [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbrnut wrote:

Those hubs don't convert. I have the same bike those wheels came off. They are pretty good wheels though. Just last night I had them on the mountain bike trails again.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Attack and HED Flanders (Ardennes) wheelsets [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dangle wrote:
rbrnut wrote:

Those hubs don't convert. I have the same bike those wheels came off. They are pretty good wheels though. Just last night I had them on the mountain bike trails again.

Yep, just got off the phone with HED and like dangle says, they are QR only.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Both sets have been sold.
Quote Reply