Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized S-Works Shoes, SRAM Rotors, etc
Quote | Reply
Photos are here: https://goo.gl/...os/Vw8dL3CkT1fRxXNVA

All prices (PayPal gift or add 3% fee) include shipping to CONUS.

NEW SRAM Centerline 2-piece Disc brake rotors 160mm - 6-bolt, never mounted. I have 2 of them, $45 each

NEW Magura disc brake adapter QM27 160mm/PM 5" - for adapting 160mm rotor on 5" (native 140mm) post mounts - $10

Specialized S-Works road shoes, women's size 38.5 (US 7.5) - in like new condition. They are too small for my daughter and bought another bigger pair which also didn't work out (see below) - $125

Castelli Body Paint Donna tri top - new, only tried on by my daughter and she decided it's not for her. Size small. $20

New Balance Beacon running vest - Men's size small, in highlight yellow. New in bag. Bought for myself and it's too big for me. $30

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Last edited by: dalava: Sep 19, 17 19:32
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works & Giro Factor Techlace Shoes, Pacenti Disc Wheelset, Speedplay SYZR, Tri Top, Running Vest, etc. [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Giro Factor Techlace shoes
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works & Giro Factor Techlace Shoes, Pacenti Disc Wheelset, Speedplay SYZR, Tri Top, Running Vest, etc. [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giro Techlace shoes sold. That was quick!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added Reynolds Assault wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump... please don't make me put them on the bay. You will NOT offend me with an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, do you have any pictures of the Reynolds? dmgii@Hotmail.com

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Assault SLG, DTSwiss/Pacenti SL25 Disc, Specialized S-Works Shoes, Speedplay SYZR, Tri Top, Running Vest, etc [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the SL25's convertible to quick release?
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works & Giro Factor Techlace Shoes, Pacenti Disc Wheelset, Speedplay SYZR, Tri Top, Running Vest, etc. [DMGOR2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Reynolds pictures have been uploaded as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Assault SLG, DTSwiss/Pacenti SL25 Disc, Specialized S-Works Shoes, Speedplay SYZR, Tri Top, Running Vest, etc [rbtripp5485] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbtripp5485 wrote:
Are the SL25's convertible to quick release?

The hubs are DT Swiss 350, so they are convertible to QR but would need a conversion kit from DT Swiss like this for the front: http://www.artscyclery.com/...scpage-DT2435FC.html. There is a corresponding one for the rear as well.

The actual conversion is super easy, you can find the instructions on YouTube. That's the beauty about the DT Swiss hubs, they are designed with all different compatibility in mind and could be easily converted. It's super important in this new era of road disc bikes where standards are hard to come by.
Last edited by: dalava: Jun 26, 17 5:31
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds Assault SLG, DTSwiss/Pacenti SL25 Disc, Specialized S-Works Shoes, Speedplay SYZR, Tri Top, Running Vest, etc [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...

The Reynolds wheelset will also come with an extra set of brand new Power blue brake pads.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on everything... Pacenti wheelset sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Price Drop: Specialized S-Works Shoes, Speedplay SYZR, Tri Top, Running Vest, etc [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New stuff added
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano Road Hydraulic, Specialized S-Works, SRAM, Speedplay, etc [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll offer $165 for the S-Works chainrings and spider, if they're still available.
Quote Reply