Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ray Ban Sunglasses authentic like new
Quote | Reply
Have a couple pairs of Ray Bans and the old lady wants one gone. Pm me your email and ill send you pics
Last edited by: Hammer Down: Dec 22, 14 19:21
Quote Reply
Re: Ralph Lauren Suit 40R- Like new just doesnt fit me [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Ralph Lauren Suit 40R- Like new just doesnt fit me [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also have a couple month old pair of Ray Ban sunglasses that I'll give up to the best offer, pm me your email for pics on these things, for some reason my cpu isn't wanting to upload them right now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size are the pants? 34ish?
Quote Reply
Re: Ralph Lauren Suit 40R- Like new just doesnt fit me [mstyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mstyer wrote:
What size are the pants? 34ish?

Waist? I wear a 32 typically and these fit pretty well. They could likely be tailored to anywhere between 30-34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Suit sold, still have the shades
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
one more bump before the weekend
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I lied, bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kinds are they? I'm in the market for a pair of the new wayfarers.

LSUfan4444 at gmail
Quote Reply
Re: Ralph Lauren Suit 40R- Like new just doesnt fit me [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
finally got some pics up
Quote Reply