Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

No longer for sale.
Quote | Reply
Equinox tubular disc wheel, 10-speed, with a Conti GP 4000 glued to it. In good condition. One IM and a handful of 1/2 IMs on it. Here's a link for more info: http://www.swinnertoncycles.co.uk/...-tubular-700c-p28310 $325.

Zipp 1080 tubular front with a Tufo S3 Lite glued to it. Unknown year. Good condition. I've put a handful of 1/2 IMs and sprints on it. A couple of rub marks on the stickers. $320.

Paypal and I'll ship to the lower 48. Prices will include shipping. Wheels are 700c.

Last edited by: Monsieur Trois: Jul 10, 15 12:17
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp Super 9; Zipp 1080 front; Bonty Aeolus 5.0 wheelset; generic brand disc wheel. [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Zipp Super 9. Did you ever use it or did you buy it used (aka does it have any mileage on it since you say you never used it)? Also, do you know if it can be swapped to 10 speed? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp Super 9; Zipp 1080 front; Bonty Aeolus 5.0 wheelset; generic brand disc wheel. [quakertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since I bought it I've never used it...thought I would get back to tris but have been MTBing. I bought it used on ST a couple of years ago or so. It is a 9/10/11 speed hub body...you just have to use spacers with your cassette if you are going to run nine or ten speed.
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp Super 9; Zipp 1080 front; Bonty Aeolus 5.0 wheelset; generic brand disc wheel. [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very interested in the disc
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To clarify I meant the ZIPP disc
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp Super 9; Zipp 1080 front; Bonty Aeolus 5.0 wheelset; generic brand disc wheel. [jla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp 1080 front; Bonty Aeolus 5.0 wheelset; 10-speed disc wheel. ***PRICE DROP*** [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops.
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp 1080 front; Bonty Aeolus 5.0 wheelset; 10-speed disc wheel. ***PRICE DROP*** [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump.
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp 1080 front; 10-speed Disc wheel. ***PRICE DROP*** [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp 1080 front; 10-speed Disc wheel. ***PRICE DROP*** [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any ide how much the equinox weighs..
Quote Reply
Re: Race wheels (tubular): Zipp 1080 front; 10-speed Disc wheel. ***PRICE DROP*** [90kestrel200] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With a tubular tire glued on and without a cassette I get between 1490 and 1500 grams.
Quote Reply