Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trico Iron case + Tri All 3 ISP case + Specialized 167.5 S-Works crank arms - delivery to IMLT!
Quote | Reply
Available!
Specialized 167.5 S-Works crank arms. Used for one season. $200.00
Trico Iron Case $125.00 plus actual shipping charges
Tri All 3 Sports ISP (integrated seat post) bike travel case. $200.00 plus actual shipping charges.

I will deliver either of the bike case to Squaw Valley during IM Lake Tahoe.

I'll try to get the missing photos up soon. The Trico is in my storage unit and I have not been there for a while.

Last edited by: Boooo!: Sep 17, 15 20:16
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq for Specialized + Specialized S-Works Chainrings, crank arms and spider + TriAll3 ISP bike travel case +SRAM Powerglide chainrings [Boooo!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Rotor stem!
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq for Specialized + Specialized S-Works Chainrings, crank arms and spider + TriAll3 ISP bike travel case +SRAM Powerglide chainrings [Boooo!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by nefryer [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quarq sold.
Now I have 2 of the s-works chainring sets..
Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm keen on the bike box. Is it still available?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Boooo! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That could be good. Can you send a few photos; fastafast (at) gmail (.) com
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq for Specialized + Specialized S-Works Chainrings, crank arms and spider + TriAll3 ISP bike travel case +SRAM Powerglide chainrings [fastafast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the 175 cranks still available? And if they are, are they the matte ones?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq for Specialized + Specialized S-Works Chainrings, crank arms and spider + TriAll3 ISP bike travel case +SRAM Powerglide chainrings [fastafast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure. I need a week. I'm traveling and the box is in my storage unit.
I would describe it as being gently used. Has all the pieces and parts.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq for Specialized + Specialized S-Works Chainrings, crank arms and spider + TriAll3 ISP bike travel case +SRAM Powerglide chainrings [tomaco1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll check it and get back to you this weekend.
I believe so.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any news on the cranks?
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq for Specialized + Specialized S-Works Chainrings, crank arms and spider + TriAll3 ISP bike travel case +SRAM Powerglide chainrings [tomaco1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the delay. I sold them both.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both boxes are available. Let me know if your still interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest?
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works 167.5 crank arms + Trico Iron Case + Tri All 3 Sports ISP bike travel case +SRAM Powerglide chainrings [Boooo!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone interested?
I can drop off Friday or Saturday night at Squaw Valley this weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Trico Iron case + Tri All 3 ISP case + Specialized 167.5 S-Works crank arms - delivery to IMLT! [Boooo!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent about the specialized crank.
Quote Reply