Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quarq Specialized & swork crank arms 172.5 130bcd 53/39
Quote | Reply
Looking to sell my specialized quarq with s works crank arms, asking $1,000. Would be open to a trade for powermeter with long spindle to fit my BSA30 bottom bracket. Will email pictures to anyone interested.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Specialized & swork crank arms 172.5 130bcd 53/39 [mancala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which version of the Quarq Spider is it? Riken? Red? s975?
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Specialized & swork crank arms 172.5 130bcd 53/39 [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the one specifically for Specialized bikes, it uses specialized s-works crank arms.
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Specialized & swork crank arms 172.5 130bcd 53/39 [mancala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would help if you'd provide the Battery Type. There are two different versions. They use different size Batteries. Also you should note if it provides R/L Power or not as that is another difference. Also is there an LED ?
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Specialized & swork crank arms 172.5 130bcd 53/39 [wrmattil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It does show balance power. The battery is a 2032. It has a LED.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in buying it.

Could you send me pics to brentster10 @ hotmail. com?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale??
Quote Reply