Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Profile Design Ozero and T3+ combo with Aris 90mm stem
Quote | Reply
I have a used Profile Design Ozero and T3+ extension combo for sale. It includes a 90mm Aris stem. These are in used but good condition. They are matte black and not glossy. They are compatible with internal cable routing and Di2 compatible as well.

I'm asking $225 paypal and shipped for everything.

Thanks.

Last edited by: J Crew: Aug 12, 14 16:56
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Ozero and T3+ combo with Aris 90mm stem [J Crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: J Crew: Oct 29, 16 12:25
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Ozero and T3+ combo with Aris 90mm stem [J Crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
night bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you ship to europe plz ?
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Ozero and T3+ combo with Aris 90mm stem [wackowizzard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone snag these!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
link no work.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Ozero and T3+ combo with Aris 90mm stem [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cjb3 wrote:
link no work.

Did you copy and past it into the address bar of your web browser? It worked for me, but let me know if it's still not working for you. I can email you the photos. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Evening bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About to throw these up on Ebay. Someone make an offer before the holiday weekend is over. Anything reasonable will get you a deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't gone to Ebay yet... I hate the fees. Please don't make me list this thing and someone make me an offer. This is a great setup!
Quote Reply