Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Price Update-Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more
Quote | Reply
So I am retiring from the great sport of triathlon and selling all my equipment. This includes the super bike BMC TM01, my HED TRI 3 race wheels, a Zipp Wheel bag, the TRI All # Sports Velo Safe Bike case, giro aero helmet. Also the bike comes with the ISM Adamo Time Trial saddle, and if interested I'l throw in a wetsuit for free. Everything is in great condition. The only problem with the bike is slight scratch on the crank near the pedal. Other than than everything is as good as new. Sorry that I don't have any pictures up now, but I will get them up soon. The bike is the red and black version, training wheels included. For everything I mentioned the price is $5,800
Last edited by: Theodore: Apr 19, 13 16:44
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [Theodore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size might help, and what components?

Go Cyclones! In Hoc Signo Vinces. Twitter @Cise_Smash
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [Theodore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the BMC TM01? Will you please send pictures to nmazzocc @ yahoo dot com
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [nmazzocc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, size and pics please. grady@sharkbelly.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are retiring and I am just getting started - please send BMC size & components and pictures to samuel.a.m.hall@gmail.com. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell anything separately?
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to all, that's some important information I should have included on the initial post. The size is Medium long, Shimano Ultegra components, Profile Design 0zero handlebars, and Shimano Dura Race pedals.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [Bfmarcus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So the website Tiny Pic is giving me trouble on sending pictures, so I can't get them up on Slowtwitch, does anyone have any advice? Until then I can send pictures to anyone that is interested. I would prefer to keep the package together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you just need the direct link of the picture then do this

Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [tvmendoza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the wheel bag for one or two wheels? How much for just that?

Quote | Reply
dibbs on the h3s if you break it all up
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [emx60] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the TM01 is still available please send pix to eljulius@aol.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [Onpch1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone is still interested in this package the price has now been lowered to $5,800. Again the package includes:
BMC TM01 2012 ML Frame
HED TRI Spoke Wheels
Zipp Wheel Case Bag
Velo Safe Case
Giro Aero Helmet
Shimano Dura Race Pedals

I am trying to sell everything as a package, but I am willing to take offers if just interested in the bike or wheel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My mouth is watering over that H3D rear clincher.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [beavertriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And I'd be uber keen on the H3 front....just in case...

Quote | Reply
Is there any way you would be willing to make an offer for both wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [emx60] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you still interested in purchasing the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry, i pulled the trigger on a set of HED's from another ST'er.
you shouldn't have too much trouble ridding yourself of those sweet things
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry not keen on the rear....but if anyone else is interested on the rear ... keep me in mind! Thanks!

Quote | Reply
No problem, will do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My head is spinning!! Too bad im to small for the bike
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Package: BMC TM01, HED TRI Spoke, Zipp Wheel bag, and more [melgarb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size do you need?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'3. So most likely a small
Quote Reply

Prev Next