Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Selling: Sworks, LG, Castelli, Giro SLX, Xlab
Quote | Reply
We're moving so I'd like to get rid of all my extra stuff. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Pics are here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n7potgaow8hq693/AAAjdteFzfZ74GuVN4TDJjQpa?dl=0

Garneau aero course jersey (small) and lazer bibs (medium) $90 for both

Garneau club jersey (small) and bibs (medium) $60

Castelli Corsa Rosa Sleeved Tri suit Medium - used for Muncie, Tremblant and Kona - $95

S-Works Trivents 44 - like new $200

Gascans - $50
Black

Giro SLX Empire glowing red shoes 43 worn twice and too small. Some of the orange wore off after the first ride.
$155

2 x xlab torpedo bottles. $20 each

Torhans - all are brand new never used

Grey Aero30 bottle $30

aero mount
1 packaging ripped and missing the velco strap ($3 to replace) - $10

Cervelo P5 6 High V Matte black brand new
$100

Louis Garneau 300 Tri shoes - heat mouldable as many times as you want and great shape
Size 43 $85

Ultegra hanger to make it clamp on
$30

PM me with any offers and I can also email pics if the dropbox link doesn't work or you want more pics.

Link to bike pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/...Z74GuVN4TDJjQpa?dl=0

Thanks

Scott
Last edited by: Scott_D: Jul 10, 17 8:25
Quote Reply
Re: 6770 Ui2 parts, Mavic and Fizik shoes [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with what sold and some drops
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some more drops
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More drops before eBay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
updated with what's left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
some drops and some new additions
Quote Reply
Re: 6770 Ui2 parts, saddles, Breitling watch, Mavic and Fizik shoes [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: 6770 Ui2 parts, saddles, Breitling watch, Mavic and Fizik shoes [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
more drops
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
more drops and updates
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes, saddles, Breitling watch, Fizik shoes [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
some more things sold and a winter cleaning worth of dress clothes added
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes, saddles, Breitling watch, Fizik shoes [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for all the UI2 parts?
is it a complete set? details please.
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes, saddles, Breitling watch, Fizik shoes [Aaronka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the Ui2 is all sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fiziks are sold updated with what's left.
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes (Eton and Hugo Boss), saddles, Breitling watch, Kask Infinity Team Sky [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Kask Infinity Team Sky Edition size L
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes (Eton and Hugo Boss), saddles, Breitling watch, Kask Infinity Team Sky [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated with what's left and HRM added
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes (Eton and Hugo Boss), saddles, Garmin HRM-Run, Kask Infinity Team Sky [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated and drops
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Garmin Hr Run if wiling to ship to Canada. PM me shipping cost and PayPal info and I'll send the money yr way.
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes (Eton and Hugo Boss), selle italia slr ti, Kask Infinity Team Sky [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More stuff sold and more stuff added
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes (Eton and Hugo Boss), Easton EC90 seatpost, selle italia slr ti, Kask Infinity Team Sky [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
more added
Quote Reply
Re: High end dress clothes (Eton and Hugo Boss), Easton EC90 seatpost, selle italia slr ti, Kask Infinity Team Sky [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some updates
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Carbon sleeved tri kit 2 piece, Garneau sleeved Course 2 piece tri kit, Easton EC90 seatpost, selle italia slr ti, Kask Infinity Team Sky [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New items added
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Carbon sleeved tri kit 2 piece, Garneau sleeved Course 2 piece tri kit, Easton EC90 seatpost, selle italia slr ti, Kask Infinity Team Sky [Scott_D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some info added. The prices are for the sleeved tops and shorts. I would consider splitting the tops and shorts if the offer was right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added some drops
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you update dropbox pic links? Interested in LG top.
Quote Reply
Re: TYR Carbon sleeved tri kit 2 piece, Garneau sleeved Course 2 piece tri kit, Easton EC90 seatpost, selle italia slr ti, Kask Infinity Team Sky [mkng1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It should be updated. I'll recheck. Although the top is sold pending payment
In Reply To:
Quote Reply

Prev Next