Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Planet X Carbon Tubular 82mm front 101mm rear wheelset
Quote | Reply
For sale: Set of Planet X carbon wheels. I believe they are 88mm in the front (16 bladed spokes) and 101mm for the rear wheel (24 spoke). I bought these as part of a used 2013 QR CD 0.1 bike in September 2014. The previous owner said she only raced sparingly on them, but I cannot vouch for total miles other than I have put 68 on them between 2 Olympic distance tris and a few tuneup training rides. Planet X hubs. I had the Vittoria Corsa CX tubular tires reglued in October 2014 at which time my local bike shop said the tires were in very good condition. I am selling them without the cassette pictured, but can throw in a SRAM cassette if needed. As shown in the pictures, the rear wheel's stickers have a bit of damage, but none to the wheel itself. Asking $400 for the set . Thanks for checking out my listing. P.S. I was unsuccessful in uploading pictures, but I can send them to you if requested, thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Carbon Tubular 82mm front 101mm rear wheelset [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop $375
Quote Reply
Post deleted by SMartin204 [ In reply to ]
Re: Planet X Carbon Tubular 82mm front 101mm rear wheelset [SMartin204] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are these still available.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Carbon Tubular 82mm front 101mm rear wheelset [jhight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still available. Price drop to $375.
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Carbon Tubular 82mm front 101mm rear wheelset [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics to jhight@crossroads72.com

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X Carbon Tubular 82mm front 101mm rear wheelset [jhight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are these 11 speed? if so pics to mknight840@gmail.com please.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the set. I have a set of 50s and was thinking having a deeper set as well. Could you email me at gatoratc83 at gmail.com?

Thanks,

Kai
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, price drop to $350.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics to millerlite80@hotmail.com please
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, I'm open to reasonable offers. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics to s.gentz@live.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm also interested but would like photos...ryanremmers@gmail.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set for sale as well. I didn't want to hijack a thread. I had my listed for $400 shipped. PM if interest.
Quote Reply