Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Parlee TT, ENVE SMART 8.9, Quarq
Quote | Reply
I haven't ridden since Oct and can't get comfortable enough to ride TT/Tri, so am selling off most of my stuff
Parlee TT medium, black and white, 3T funda pro carbon fork BB pictured is not included (will sell separately, it is a chris king). I built this bike up right before being diagnosed so never rode it. I sold the parts last year but kept the frame as i had hopes of recovering my position. $1200 plus shipping
Enve SMART SES 8.9 tubular. Built by master builder Ergot, and i have his stealth (but reflective) decals rather than the standard enve decals. Front has a few rides to test sidewinds, rear has not been ridden, but was built up etc and used for a fit session on the bike. $1800 plus shipping
Quarq cinco power meter. I had this calibrated last year but it has sat since. I had it on my IF which i only rode weekends, so not much use 172.5 53/39 $900
shoot me an email for pics
thanks
jim
jacav2@cox.net
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee TT, ENVE SMART 8.9, Quarq [jimcav] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are the specs on the 3T Funda fork? Specifically the rake size? Steerer tube diameter? Threadless? and what color is it?
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee TT, ENVE SMART 8.9, Quarq [eljaiphi000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure what that question means, the fork is original to the bike. this is the black parlee TT (white lettering). I bought the bike because my fit session indicated it is best. I don't know fork specs but a quick internet search says 43 rake. and yes of course it is a threadless 1 1/8 steerer.
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee TT, ENVE SMART 8.9, Quarq [jimcav] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
parlee TT is sold thanks
Quote Reply