Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PROFILE DESIGN aluminum fast forward seatpost $50 shipped
Quote | Reply
I'm selling this seatpost because I bought it with the intention of training for my tris on my road bike, but then one week later, decided to just buy a TT bike.

It was never taken outdoors, and was installed on my bike for one week.

BRAND NEW CONDITION:
Profile Design Fast-Forward Seatpost (27.2 mm) - $50 shipped

Take it off my hands, please! It's perfect for converting a road bike to a tri-bike on the cheap.

Last edited by: TriowaCPA: Aug 30, 15 13:17
Quote Reply
Re: PROFILE DESIGN clip-on aerobars and seatpost [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: PROFILE DESIGN carbon clip-on aerobars and AL seatpost PRICE DROP [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for second price drop
Quote Reply
Re: PROFILE DESIGN carbon clip-on aerobars and AL seatpost PRICE DROP [TriowaCPA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aerobars sold.

Just have the fast-forward seatpost remaining. It gives your road bike the feel of a TT bike by increasing the seatpost angle!

If you have clip-ons, this will get your bodyweight positioned over the bars and give you a more comfortable ride!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$35 shipped and I'll take it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply