Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

POC Cerebel, Di2 front derailleur, Pro missile evo bars and stem
Quote | Reply
I have a few items I'm trying to get rid of:

POC Cerebel TT helmet used for one race

Dura Ace Di2 front derailleur- like new

Pro Missile evo aero bars and stem (105mm). The stem in this length is discontinued and impossible to find. Will only sell together.

Thanks!

Email or text is preferred.

Barnett.damon@gmail.com or 4253084671
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel, Di2 front derailleur, Pro missile evo bars and stem [damobarnett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices and pictures please
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel, Di2 front derailleur, Pro missile evo bars and stem [jlowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email me or message me your email.
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel, Di2 front derailleur, Pro missile evo bars and stem [damobarnett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
color of the POC? thanks

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel, Di2 front derailleur, Pro missile evo bars and stem [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
POC is white
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
size?

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel, Di2 front derailleur, Pro missile evo bars and stem [johnnyyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Medium
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Might be interested in the POC helment. Message me when you get a chance if you still have it.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel, Di2 front derailleur, Pro missile evo bars and stem [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
POC is gone!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Do you still have the aerobar/stem for sale?
Quote Reply