Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oakleys, Bike Box, Rapha others to be added. : Buxum Box Tourmalet, used twice-$650
Quote | Reply
I have pics of everything and apologize, but not having good luck uploading to the forum. text me at 662-397-6292 if interested.

1. I'm selling my Buxum Box Tourmalet, aluminum bike case, that i used twice (really just one round trip)... I paid $1250 for it, and willing to part with it for half price. Unfortunately, due to a new addition to the family, My days of travelling, and riding are numbered for the foreseeable future.

2. Oakley Jawbreaker Optiek Van gorp Grafitti Prizm Road sunglasses---I paid $330 for these shipped to the US, $290 shipped can have them. I have actual pictures of the glasses i can text or email.

http://shop.optiekvangorp.be/en/sportbrillen/oakley/van-gorp-designs/oakley-jawbreaker-graffiti-prizm-road.html

3. Oakley Radarlock Path Prizm, white frames, included case, and spare lens.... again i have pics.... $150 shipped.

4. i have some shoes rapha climbers in 43 worn sparingly.... one pair in blue and one pair in yellow.... looking for $225 shipped a pair

5. Zipp Service Course SL stem 110 +-6 degrees... brand new in packaging.... $75 shipped

6. Sram red road shifters... couple of years old... off 10 speed, carbon... $125 shipped.

7. Sram red front and rear derailleur... off 10 speed... $135 together shipped

8. Arundel mandible water bottle cages.. 2 of them... white, used once... in brand new condition... $90 shipped for pair or $50 shipped each.

again... prefer text message, but can pm me here as well.
Last edited by: rebmd: Apr 17, 17 18:35
Quote Reply
Re: Oakleys, Bike Box, Rapha others to be added. : Buxum Box Tourmalet, used twice-$650 [rebmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am assuming you've sold the Buxumbox by now? If not, I'm interested. Thanks! Jordan.
Quote Reply