Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by ironmuffin
Last edited by: ironmuffin: Sep 21, 13 19:56
Re: Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the TYR Torque.
Size?

[URL=http://s1365.photobucket.com/...zpsd01cb15d.jpg.html][/url]

Quote Reply
Re: Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the PT wheel?

Twitter @achtervolger
Quote Reply
Re: Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [EladRan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tyr Torque Elite (used) Medium $125
Quote Reply
Re: Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [Laatste Ronde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Laatste Ronde wrote:
How much for the PT wheel?

$650- Purchaed new last year. Used for One IM. Less than 300 miles on it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell the wheel minus the Joule? If so, how much?

Twitter @achtervolger
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi - I have a two pairs of jawbones (one bright red and one black) if you are interested in trading. Didn't see the prices for some of your oakleys but interested in the radarlocks.
Quote Reply
Re: Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [huyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tyr Torque Elite - 70$?
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So the Pearl Izumi shorts and training peaks jersey are $15 each? If so, what size are they?
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [Jperez51] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
XL Top, Large Bottoms.
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I PMed you about the white Radarlocks. I have Orange and white jawbones with two sets of lenses, extra nose pieces and a hard case.

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you on the jacket
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the trek bottoms, and the blue seventy ones
what size is the kswiss kit?

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the powertap still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [Outsidewithme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I listed this last week, then went out of town for work...NOT SMART on my PART! Sorry, I will respond to all the PM's, please feel free to write me again just to be sure. I want to sell/ship everything this week. I will delete off page as sold. Thanks!!
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [Outsidewithme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Outsidewithme wrote:
Is the powertap still available?

YES!
Quote Reply
Re: Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [huyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be down to trade! Do you have clear lenses?

huyboy wrote:
Hi - I have a two pairs of jawbones (one bright red and one black) if you are interested in trading. Didn't see the prices for some of your oakleys but interested in the radarlocks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Blue Seventy swim skin a pz3tx?

------------------------
If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.
- Dr. Seuss
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
want the black oakleys

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi - interested on KSWISS Cycling Top/Bib- Used once $125 MEDIUM Top/Bottom. is still available? thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ballpark for the HED bars?
Quote Reply
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [brenoamelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brenoamelo wrote:
hi - interested on KSWISS Cycling Top/Bib- Used once $125 MEDIUM Top/Bottom. is still available? thanks.

I responded to a lot people yesterday, but am now doing first who comes with the money. These are available! Let me know if you'd like paypal
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ironmuffin [ In reply to ]
Re: Trade or Sell:Oakleys, Tyr, Nike, BlueSeventy, Swimskins, PowerTap Powermeter, Speedo, Goggles, Kswiss and MORE!!! [kvn371] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, new with tags!!

kvn371 wrote:
Is the Blue Seventy swim skin a pz3tx?
Quote Reply

Prev Next