Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

No More Tri for me, gear for sale!! >>Updated<<
Quote | Reply
So I get back from the mideast this Fri. Hell yeh! Anyway I still have some gear from this list for sale. If you PM'd me and told me you wanted some gear I still have your messages so I'll get back to you in a couple days when I'm on U.S. soil. I still have for sale:

The Hed Superlite disc

The Hed 3's

T1 Wetsuit

Vision Tech integrated bars

AND the super fly, get you all the ladies, LAS Aero helmet

This is my last attempt at posting these things on here before I ebay them so...make me a reasonable offer. And I'll be able to get some picture if requested by this Sat. If you have questions ask 'em, Thanks -Andrew

When I get back from my deployment, first week of Nov, I’ll be looking to unload all of my tri stuff to fund my 2006 road racing. So this is a heads up to spark some interest. Also I will consider trades on all of this stuff. I need 10spd stuff (brifters, brakes, f/r derailleurs ect) Also I’m looking for some 404 or 404 depth wheels, for trade or trade plus cash. All stuff listed is best offer and will try to sell here before ebaying it, and I will take pictures of everything when I get back.

2005 HED Superlite disc tubular shimano 700c $550 shipped:
Excellent condition less than 150 miles total on the disc, with a like new conti-competition tire glued on 19mm. The tire only has 2 sprints 1 oly and no training on it.

2004 HED trispokes (white decal version) front/rear tubular shimano 700c $700 shipped:
Wheelset is in excellent condition. The rear is very very slightly out of true from HED, but is NOT a closeout/out of tolerance wheel from HED. Wheels were bought NEW, rear has a small nick on rim (very small) and so there is a small rough spot on the brake surface. The front is perfectly true and has no blemishes. The rear has a conti-sprinter glued on (22mm I believe) and the tire is in excellent condition. The front has a vittoria corsa evo KS glued. The rubber is great, but there is a slow, slow, slow leak, like 4-5 days to deflate. I used the front rubber in oly races and never had tire pressure problems. That said half IM and IM better of using it as a spare.

2004 T1 2-piece wetsuit size 3 140 shipped:
Used in 2 sprints only, no time in the pool, excellent condition. I bought them new, separately so the top is black and the bottom silver (liked the color combination). NEVER PEE’d IN!!

FSA Pro Integrated Aerobars w/FSA aero brake levers, and d/a 9sp shifters 200 shipped:
Dimensions: L90/250=340mm, used only one season bought new. Small scuff on the right drop from leaning against a wall. The bars are in excellent condition and include all of the parts and manuals that came with them, can look up on FSA site but spare parts include; adapter to convert to 1inch headtube, aerospacers, and armpad spacers.

Dura Ace TT ring 54 few scratches will include a 42 FSA inner for a bit more 55 shipped.

Orca Men’s Elite One Piece Tri Suit 45 shipped:
Size medium. Retails $150 from orca used for 4 sprints and 1 oly, washed directly after every race. Also never pee’d in!! Blue white silver scheme.

X-Lab Saddle wing (black) with C02 adapter excellent condition 30 shipped.

LAS Aero TT Helmet 130 shipped: The same one from the 2005 interbike. Blue White Silver (matches the same colors as the Orca suit!) Bought it from over seas supplier (hard to get stateside) and used for the 4 sprint 1 oly. Very fast, very sexy. Includes two interchangeable lenses.

I’ll throw in some race number belts with this stuff for free.
I know that I have other stuff, but I can’t think of what I’m leaving out. So send me a request cuz I’ll probly have it.
Last edited by: NTM: Nov 3, 05 5:10
Quote Reply
Re: No More Tri for me, gear for sale!! [NTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dear NTM:

I am interested in the Orca Tri-suit & TT rings. Will you take a Post Office MO? If so, Can I get your mailing address?

Thanks, Zeke

hczeke@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, if Zeke doesn't take the Orca suit, I will!

tai@taigraphx.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...be interested in the disk...

http://www.endurancesports.ca
Coaching and Training Camps

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumpity.
Quote Reply